So My Dog Died

frown.gif
sorry for your loss

That's real tough son, sad to hear. That's a horrible and painful way to go out man.

That's real tough son, sad to hear. That's a horrible and painful way to go out man.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

My best guess is that the fireworks from the neighborhood startled her so she tried to make a break for it through a small opening in the fence of my backyard. She was too big to get through and got stuck. She must've kept struggling to free herself but only ended up cutting her legs and stomach. I didn't know anything until I got home.
Wow I'm so sorry to hear this R.I.P.
tired.gif
 ( What are you going to do with the dead body? Will you bury it in your Yard? )

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

My best guess is that the fireworks from the neighborhood startled her so she tried to make a break for it through a small opening in the fence of my backyard. She was too big to get through and got stuck. She must've kept struggling to free herself but only ended up cutting her legs and stomach. I didn't know anything until I got home.
Wow I'm so sorry to hear this R.I.P.
tired.gif
 ( What are you going to do with the dead body? Will you bury it in your Yard? )

Sorry to hear, man.

Time heals all wounds, OP... don't let that discourage u from getting another dog in the future, I'm sure you're a good dog owner
smile.gif

Sorry to hear, man.

Time heals all wounds, OP... don't let that discourage u from getting another dog in the future, I'm sure you're a good dog owner
smile.gif

Thats a bad way to lose your pet dude. Sorry to hear that. It will hurt for a while but sooner or later you'll be able to move on and get you a new pet.

How long have you had her?

Thats a bad way to lose your pet dude. Sorry to hear that. It will hurt for a while but sooner or later you'll be able to move on and get you a new pet.

How long have you had her?

wish i wouldn't have clicked in here.
frown.gif

i cried my eyes out when my dog passed away. it was her time to go, but i was 
frown.gif
 for quite some time.

still miss you Scrappy, r.i.p.

Back
Top Bottom