So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

I remember when King Crop went on Phillyhova's block and took pics.

Hilarity ensued.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I lift my hand in suggesting that we bring PYP's back.
No

Keep the limit of how many new threads a user can make in a day
Start suspending for post pyramids
Banning trolls (or keep up the good work. I haven't seen the Dirty sniper in a while though)
Definitely done... you just don't see it

Keep an eye on racial/religious threads. Some people are looking to start an argument, rather than a real discussion. Or even better let me rephrase that- More people aren't capable of having a real discussion because they catch feelings to easily when someone doesn't agree with their opinions. And it usually turns into a dispute online. 
I do, but ya'll can always use the "report" feature to help us.

I lift my hand in suggesting that we bring PYP's back.
No

Keep the limit of how many new threads a user can make in a day
Start suspending for post pyramids
Banning trolls (or keep up the good work. I haven't seen the Dirty sniper in a while though)
Definitely done... you just don't see it

Keep an eye on racial/religious threads. Some people are looking to start an argument, rather than a real discussion. Or even better let me rephrase that- More people aren't capable of having a real discussion because they catch feelings to easily when someone doesn't agree with their opinions. And it usually turns into a dispute online. 
I do, but ya'll can always use the "report" feature to help us.

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Who remembers LovetheXIV and every one of his iterations?

i used to admire his kick game, he'd have like 5 of every release lol
I still have the .GIF of his sweet %$% lean with a dog givin it to him from way back when they did that NT BBQ
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Who remembers LovetheXIV and every one of his iterations?

i used to admire his kick game, he'd have like 5 of every release lol
I still have the .GIF of his sweet %$% lean with a dog givin it to him from way back when they did that NT BBQ
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

a63359f8e2a9891d1d6e12b9d0958e4aa9a2cbd_r.jpg

when nay was tryin to find BFAs address and was offerrin a pair of new spizikes or 2 pairs of used agassi's
roll.gif

a63359f8e2a9891d1d6e12b9d0958e4aa9a2cbd_r.jpg

when nay was tryin to find BFAs address and was offerrin a pair of new spizikes or 2 pairs of used agassi's
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by JJB622

Not really too old school but I just had to bring this thread back for those who missed: 
2jbum43.jpg

http://niketalk.com/topic/164891?page=1

NT is the army, better yet the navy 
pimp.gif

That was effin wild. I wasn't here in the golden years but I agree with what Crank said. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'll never forget that thread and the thread were the dude wanted to roast this guy but in turn they somehow found his pic and just destroyed him. I wasn't here during the "golden era" but I still get quite a few
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 out of this place. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by JJB622

Not really too old school but I just had to bring this thread back for those who missed: 
2jbum43.jpg

http://niketalk.com/topic/164891?page=1

NT is the army, better yet the navy 
pimp.gif

That was effin wild. I wasn't here in the golden years but I agree with what Crank said. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'll never forget that thread and the thread were the dude wanted to roast this guy but in turn they somehow found his pic and just destroyed him. I wasn't here during the "golden era" but I still get quite a few
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 out of this place. 

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The good posters just grew up.

Now everybody posts the same. No originality. Recycled jokes.

People used to have their own style and personality on NT. Now everybody sounds the same.

I wasn't good, but I grew up.

And to whoever had those screen shots of HT, you're insane hahaha, but appreciated

Just my 2 cents for posting again, word to Brett Favre and Michael Jordan

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The good posters just grew up.

Now everybody posts the same. No originality. Recycled jokes.

People used to have their own style and personality on NT. Now everybody sounds the same.

I wasn't good, but I grew up.

And to whoever had those screen shots of HT, you're insane hahaha, but appreciated

Just my 2 cents for posting again, word to Brett Favre and Michael Jordan

I just miss the old days when buy/sell was easy you didn't have to post dated pics and could bump your own posts.

What happened to Nick aka BillyHoyle?

I just miss the old days when buy/sell was easy you didn't have to post dated pics and could bump your own posts.

What happened to Nick aka BillyHoyle?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by ikari XD

i didnt look through the 10 pages, but i hope someone mentioned the CB34 teeth in the PYP. that was the end of an era 
frown.gif
courtesy of ISN to Crossisom
roll.gif

I had tears flowing.

I swear...Cross stopped smiling in his pics (or at least the ones he posts on NT) after that ++$+ went down
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

That #%+! had me in tears for a good 30 minutes. You can tell buddy had been waiting to drop that flex bomb
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by ikari XD

i didnt look through the 10 pages, but i hope someone mentioned the CB34 teeth in the PYP. that was the end of an era 
frown.gif
courtesy of ISN to Crossisom
roll.gif

I had tears flowing.

I swear...Cross stopped smiling in his pics (or at least the ones he posts on NT) after that ++$+ went down
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

That #%+! had me in tears for a good 30 minutes. You can tell buddy had been waiting to drop that flex bomb
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom