So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

Originally Posted by Nawth21

PYPs were epic
laugh.gif

Those were the times..
tired.gif
laugh.gif

It was different.

Half of us knew each other by name not just screen name.

There was an automatic level of respect knowing you were posting with someone who you would be posting with for awhile.

It wasn't about -look what i have and you dont- like it is now.

It's almost like the difference between fast food and a nice sit down restaurant.

Don't get me wrong i am not complaining or saying it's lame now and was perfect back in the day, it's just different.

It was different.

There was an automatic level of respect knowing you were posting with someone who you would be posting with for awhile.

It's almost like the difference between fast food and a nice sit down restaurant.

Don't get me wrong i am not complaining or saying it's lame now and was perfect back in the day, it's just different.

More original posts(a lot less links)

less strict moderation, but a perfect amount.

Alot more but thats most important imo

More original posts(a lot less links)

less strict moderation, but a perfect amount.

Alot more but thats most important imo

Originally Posted by Manglor

It was different.

whoa word to THIS...: started with that 14 y/o cankles kid..smh it used to be about respect and knowledge...with very little having to do with how much you (or your parents) have to spend...
EDIT: i just checked my profile and noticed my joined date has been moved from 2001 to 2006...is this a yuku thing?  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

It was different.

whoa word to THIS...: started with that 14 y/o cankles kid..smh it used to be about respect and knowledge...with very little having to do with how much you (or your parents) have to spend...
EDIT: i just checked my profile and noticed my joined date has been moved from 2001 to 2006...is this a yuku thing?  
frown.gif

There's definitely fewer entertaining real world (or seemingly) stories, but some gems still pop up. Biggest change for me might be the times, stuff on here just used to be more relevant to my interests.

Moderation has always been strict in General, maybe a little less on flaming. They may have missed stuff or didn't get to it as quick, but it's always been strict. Just less mods like ant now, if the right mod caught you then, they weren't any more lenient than now.

There's definitely fewer entertaining real world (or seemingly) stories, but some gems still pop up. Biggest change for me might be the times, stuff on here just used to be more relevant to my interests.

Moderation has always been strict in General, maybe a little less on flaming. They may have missed stuff or didn't get to it as quick, but it's always been strict. Just less mods like ant now, if the right mod caught you then, they weren't any more lenient than now.

Meme's and 4chan killed NT.
A lot of NTers want to be part of the /b/ so bad, they should just go join it instead of posting so much of that type of stuff here.
General was entertaining without all of the worldstar/4chan stuff.

I give this new #NT props for these amazing women threads though. Along with the Dressing Better thread, Jewelry thread, Watches thread, and Get back in Shape thread. Also the Tattoo and Bachelor Pad threads. Those are some good useful threads.

There are still some threads full of lulz, but a lot of threads are lame. And there are too many GF threads
30t6p3b.gif

Meme's and 4chan killed NT.
A lot of NTers want to be part of the /b/ so bad, they should just go join it instead of posting so much of that type of stuff here.
General was entertaining without all of the worldstar/4chan stuff.

I give this new #NT props for these amazing women threads though. Along with the Dressing Better thread, Jewelry thread, Watches thread, and Get back in Shape thread. Also the Tattoo and Bachelor Pad threads. Those are some good useful threads.

There are still some threads full of lulz, but a lot of threads are lame. And there are too many GF threads
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom