So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

bring back the icons next to the screenames 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

HT had its moments, but mostly it was just racist shennanigans, spouted by ignorant dudes who probably shouldn't have skipped so many English classes in elementary school.

u just sayin that cuz u got flamed to oblivion

HT had its moments, but mostly it was just racist shennanigans, spouted by ignorant dudes who probably shouldn't have skipped so many English classes in elementary school.

u just sayin that cuz u got flamed to oblivion

Originally Posted by leothegod

this. ^ i mostly went to HT for the music and just to watch the exposures, i cant believe no has mentioned "Edith"
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember dudes used to idolize this man oo206oo 's beard
laugh.gif

sometimes i look at people post counts like i been here for how ever many years and you been here for 1 and have 10x my posts count
30t6p3b.gif

i remember when posts counts used to mean something...
eyes.gif

i been on NT since 2004 previous alias's were JustHardMoney & The Big Homey
My Madden Tournament Threads > _______

Edit:
Remember the DipSet Stans??? these _'s used to idolize the dip set...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Man the things we heard about her were rediculous. Didn't she date a guy that was on NT too? 
tired.gif

And man what? We still do idolize that beard. I swear dude's beard should be added to Mt. Rushmore 

Remember when team late night had a thread?
nerd.gif
The team-sig drafts? 
laugh.gif

NT just used to be more fun

this. ^ i mostly went to HT for the music and just to watch the exposures, i cant believe no has mentioned "Edith"
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

sometimes i look at people post counts like i been here for how ever many years and you been here for 1 and have 10x my posts count
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Edit:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Man the things we heard about her were rediculous. Didn't she date a guy that was on NT too? 
tired.gif

And man what? We still do idolize that beard. I swear dude's beard should be added to Mt. Rushmore 

nerd.gif
The team-sig drafts? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Edit:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
The team-sig drafts? 
laugh.gif

there were pics if i remember right?

and the icons next to our names were the %@@%!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Edit:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
The team-sig drafts? 
laugh.gif

there were pics if i remember right?

and the icons next to our names were the %@@%!

Why can't we do PYP? Seriously, YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING YOUR FACE TO THE COMMUNITY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
I got a 1 month ban for saying "y'all ugly". An obvious troll post. If you're going to ban me, do it for trolling.

Anyways... If people choose to post their photo, they choose to have the potential for people to do hairline photoshops, etc.

No internet-influenced suicides have came up because of PYP.

Why can't we do PYP? Seriously, YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING YOUR FACE TO THE COMMUNITY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
I got a 1 month ban for saying "y'all ugly". An obvious troll post. If you're going to ban me, do it for trolling.

Anyways... If people choose to post their photo, they choose to have the potential for people to do hairline photoshops, etc.

No internet-influenced suicides have came up because of PYP.

I joined on my old SN (zaydez, still active) the day after 9/11. Whoever said twitter is the problem is absolutely correct. This is a society of people that have to post what's on their mind at that moment. I think back then people had more reserve when it came to posting. Unless it's huge news, something socially relevant or the occasional question, you don't need to re-post every single video that pops up on some other website. You should assume that other people visit THAT (not NT) site and have probably seen it THERE (not NT) already. Appreciation posts have also lead to the decline in the quality here.

I joined on my old SN (zaydez, still active) the day after 9/11. Whoever said twitter is the problem is absolutely correct. This is a society of people that have to post what's on their mind at that moment. I think back then people had more reserve when it came to posting. Unless it's huge news, something socially relevant or the occasional question, you don't need to re-post every single video that pops up on some other website. You should assume that other people visit THAT (not NT) site and have probably seen it THERE (not NT) already. Appreciation posts have also lead to the decline in the quality here.

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

I remember bowserella and the "femme fatale crew" - (make em right click save as). I thought those females were the coveted queens of the board.

She called me last night. Still talk to her almost daily.

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

I remember bowserella and the "femme fatale crew" - (make em right click save as). I thought those females were the coveted queens of the board.

She called me last night. Still talk to her almost daily.

Aww pyps and ht. There was a point i went hard in the paint #***%, lea you stankin #***% what the +@*% you thankin #***%. All in fun though, never malicious, but all it takes is one person to catch feelings and not see it that way for it all to end.

Aww pyps and ht. There was a point i went hard in the paint #***%, lea you stankin #***% what the +@*% you thankin #***%. All in fun though, never malicious, but all it takes is one person to catch feelings and not see it that way for it all to end.

Back
Top Bottom