So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

I've been here since 2006 and I remember either reading or hearing about most of the classic threads you guys are talking about, fightorganization was
pimp.gif
btw

I've been here since 2006 and I remember either reading or hearing about most of the classic threads you guys are talking about, fightorganization was
pimp.gif
btw

This might be a dumb question, but how does twitter effect niketalk?

I really really dont know much about twitter other then you just post a status much like facebook...i think. Idk never had a twitter, never saw the point. Im not a celebrity who gives a F what im doing

This might be a dumb question, but how does twitter effect niketalk?

I really really dont know much about twitter other then you just post a status much like facebook...i think. Idk never had a twitter, never saw the point. Im not a celebrity who gives a F what im doing

@ dude who mentioned something about carra popping off a whole summit?? That cant be true ??
henry that is rediculous you know that isn't even true and it's gross.
tired.gif

nt used to be awesome. shoes used to be awesome. end of story. as with anything good, like music, it gets too popular and watered down and peopel find other stuff to be interested in.

i'd also love to know who has been using my other name "i got a story to tell"
eyes.gif

@ dude who mentioned something about carra popping off a whole summit?? That cant be true ??
tired.gif

nt used to be awesome. shoes used to be awesome. end of story. as with anything good, like music, it gets too popular and watered down and peopel find other stuff to be interested in.

eyes.gif

Clothing battles! LOL shoutout to JJ Crop...wherever he may be, went at it on here #PAUSE 
I know Henz0 & Diplomat T Dot are still on here, they had some heat also. 

Agree with homie above about posting stuff nowadays. I don't even know what I got banned for years ago and just got back on here....soooo different. Still a lot of good threads nonetheless, but nothing like the old days. Shoutout to Cara also! No girl held it down on here like her.

Clothing battles! LOL shoutout to JJ Crop...wherever he may be, went at it on here #PAUSE 
I know Henz0 & Diplomat T Dot are still on here, they had some heat also. 

Agree with homie above about posting stuff nowadays. I don't even know what I got banned for years ago and just got back on here....soooo different. Still a lot of good threads nonetheless, but nothing like the old days. Shoutout to Cara also! No girl held it down on here like her.

I think Sik Wit It was using "I got a story to tell" for a while, but i assumed that was with your permission.

(i could be wrong though, i took a hiatus from NT for a while.)

I think Sik Wit It was using "I got a story to tell" for a while, but i assumed that was with your permission.

(i could be wrong though, i took a hiatus from NT for a while.)

Originally Posted by menace5star

tired.gif

"nt used to be awesome. shoes used to be awesome. end of story. as with anything good, like music, it gets too popular and watered down and peopel find other stuff to be interested in."

eyes.gif

This...

tired.gif

"nt used to be awesome. shoes used to be awesome. end of story. as with anything good, like music, it gets too popular and watered down and peopel find other stuff to be interested in."

eyes.gif

This...

What made this forum poppin was that I think it was the few sites in the early 2000's that you saw when New J's were coming out, (this was my purpose for the site anyway), As I have now detoxed (havent copped a pair of J's since the XX), This forum has as well, Double Posts, things getting locked for NO REASON, threads praising random chicks and cats posting how they beat their meat to these pics, Going to the music forum and people arguing over Eminem being the greatest when they never even heard Ready to Die and the TROLLING is Way outta hand, you can read someone's post and JUST KNOW they made it to get attention........... I thought the younger generation was supposed to be more advanced esp. with technology, the 15-20 year old demographic on this board makes me want to get a vasectomy cuz it looks like if I have a kid, hes gonna grow up to be a real douche just based on society alone.....................

What made this forum poppin was that I think it was the few sites in the early 2000's that you saw when New J's were coming out, (this was my purpose for the site anyway), As I have now detoxed (havent copped a pair of J's since the XX), This forum has as well, Double Posts, things getting locked for NO REASON, threads praising random chicks and cats posting how they beat their meat to these pics, Going to the music forum and people arguing over Eminem being the greatest when they never even heard Ready to Die and the TROLLING is Way outta hand, you can read someone's post and JUST KNOW they made it to get attention........... I thought the younger generation was supposed to be more advanced esp. with technology, the 15-20 year old demographic on this board makes me want to get a vasectomy cuz it looks like if I have a kid, hes gonna grow up to be a real douche just based on society alone.....................

tired.gif

eyes.gif

WHOA!
wassup Carra!!!

i was using the name for along time until i got mine back, idk who is using it now though.
eyes.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

WHOA!
wassup Carra!!!

i was using the name for along time until i got mine back, idk who is using it now though.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom