So the Lebron Dunk tape may exist afterall....

Way to much hype
grin.gif

Jordan
pimp.gif

And like I said, LBJ jumped late, JC was already rising, and bang.

I don't care who you are, if you jump late w/ an elite athlete, your getting banged on

After seeing that new angle, that was a nice dunk by Crawford.
pimp.gif

But it still not that serious of a dunk where Nike and Lebron had to get it confiscated.

The second video was
eek.gif
....kinda..

It's not that special to me.. he got dunked on no question.. he knew he was too late.. but jumped anyway..

laugh.gif
it wasn't that serious now

the way ppl were hyping it up, you would have thought it was a repeat of Carter over Weiss in the Olympics

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

man thats wack, thhe dunk was weak, i thought he got tbag or something, this dunk is nothing compare to courtney lee on LB.
nike had to get all serious, WWTF.
Lbj still da best player in da league do.

indifferent.gif

Nice quality. Great dunk on a help defender.

Bron just got caught.

What's funny is the next possession you could tell Lebron was a little pissed and wanted some payback because he attacked the rim hard but was like tripleteamed.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Nice quality. Great dunk on a help defender.

Bron just got caught.

What's funny is the next possession you could tell Lebron was a little pissed and wanted some payback because he attacked the rim hard but was like triple teamed.
It looks like lbj had his hands on his hips as if he was waiting for them to check the ball or something and then bam he sees dude coming in for adunk and tries to help. It was a good dunk, but nothing of epic proportions.

Back
Top Bottom