So they tryna say Obama done goof'd?

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. But Fox is gonna run this until election time, so I'm thinking he's in trouble now.

It's not just Fox. All news channels are reporting this.

I'm not sure it's really surprising though. Most candidates try to put off any controversial decisions until after the election. The only difference here is that Russia was willing to go along with it anticipating he will be reelected.

basically guaranteed he'll be elected, and will be a bit more radical, or "Flexible" as he put it as he doesn't have to worry about another election

He's choosing political points over national security. If Bush did this, MSM would be chomping at the bit to crucify him.

If it's not embarassing, why did the White House ignore it before trying to spin it?

well he did goof shoulda made sure the mic was off i just hope AMERICA gets back on track by the time my kids are of age i really hope they grow up in a better America than i did

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

what he say?
"This is my last election. After the election I will have more flexibility."
They acting like he said he was going to cut somebody **** off.

I'm going to be completely honest, I would have more respect for folks if they just came out and said they don't like President Obama because he's black and they don't like having a black president instead of repeatedly coming out with all this nonsense and foolery. Its embarrassing, I'd rather America be racist than stupid.

when looking at the choices for the republican nomination i would feel pretty confident of being re elected going against romney or santorum as well

damn isn't this like the 2nd time this happened where "somehow" they caught what he said with enhanced audio?

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

when looking at the choices for the republican nomination i would feel pretty confident of being re elected going against romney or santorum as well

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'm going to be completely honest, I would have more respect for folks if they just came out and said they don't like President Obama because he's black and they don't like having a black president instead of repeatedly coming out with all this nonsense and foolery. Its embarrassing, I'd rather America be racist than stupid.
I think some of it has to do with race and some of it is just because of how people are so polarized between Dem and Rep.  People wanted Clinton impeached during a time when the economy was doing great and there wasn't any war going on. 

That is a huge reach.. this has nothing to do with his race. Personally, I'm more for a radical left Obama than a conforming, centrist Obama.

The problem is he is gonna act different than how he's running, which would go unnoticed and be fine for everybody if he didn't get caught saying it when he thought no one was listening.
have u seen those 'DONT RE-NIG" bumper stickers? anybody else seen em?
tired.gif
tired.gif

what does race have anything to do with this?

I'm eager to see Obama finally be able to push a more liberal agenda and put into place some of his policies using much more aggressive strategies against the stubborn Republicans without the worry of campaigning for another term. 

You've already admitted you don't follow politics. Obama is the most liberal president in this nation's history. Do you think that might have something to do with people disliking him? You're beating a dead horse. Even his most ardent followers stopped that schtic a while back. 

Can't wait for a Mormon POTUS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

what does race have anything to do with this?

Everything. Don't sit here and front like Republicans just despise our President so simply because he's a democrat. A Black man is the leader of this country and Republicans can't stand it. With that said Obama 2012 and I hope the undercoverracist conservatives continue off the deep end if we win this election.

Back
Top Bottom