so this is how i spent my sunday vol. lottery changed my life. pics.

it all started when my roommate wanted to go to the store and and get a powerball and a soda. we had never done this before so i said cool, ill come with. ended up buying waay more scratchers then i ever had. out of 15 $1 ones, we ended up with $54.
2irqfdd.jpg

we proceed to go HAM like we just won a million bucks.

so we go to the store and buy more
2ibkjk5.jpg

one hour three gas stations and -$87 later all i have to show for it is this.
ju7a5u.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its all good tho. i had fun. really thinking about buying a couple more tho... hope everyone else had a Sunday Funday like me.

it all started when my roommate wanted to go to the store and and get a powerball and a soda. we had never done this before so i said cool, ill come with. ended up buying waay more scratchers then i ever had. out of 15 $1 ones, we ended up with $54.
2irqfdd.jpg

we proceed to go HAM like we just won a million bucks.

so we go to the store and buy more
2ibkjk5.jpg

one hour three gas stations and -$87 later all i have to show for it is this.
ju7a5u.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its all good tho. i had fun. really thinking about buying a couple more tho... hope everyone else had a Sunday Funday like me.

I won 5 bucks the other day on those scratch...then bought 5 more and lost it all... I feel like an addict when I scratch those things..

I won 5 bucks the other day on those scratch...then bought 5 more and lost it all... I feel like an addict when I scratch those things..

I went through that phase it's been a while since my last scratch-offYeah you do get kind off addicted to them.

I went through that phase it's been a while since my last scratch-offYeah you do get kind off addicted to them.

my dude buys a %%@!+%$ scratch off like 5 times a week and somehow always makes like 2 bucks a week, the dudes beating the average on the long term somehow and I dont get it

my dude buys a %%@!+%$ scratch off like 5 times a week and somehow always makes like 2 bucks a week, the dudes beating the average on the long term somehow and I dont get it

laugh.gif
dont get hooked. I have been hooked on blackjack for like a month. im up since then but the last 2 times ive lost $1190

laugh.gif
dont get hooked. I have been hooked on blackjack for like a month. im up since then but the last 2 times ive lost $1190

Damn I remember seeing dude spend almost 100 on lottery goods. Some people are truely addicted to that %+#@. I should start buying some though when i feel lucky who knows what will happen.

Damn I remember seeing dude spend almost 100 on lottery goods. Some people are truely addicted to that %+#@. I should start buying some though when i feel lucky who knows what will happen.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

DO NOT try to emulate... its called a stupidity tax for a reason... my one boy n his crew swear by these jauns talkin bout how they gunna get the 100 for like or win 10gs when n actuality they literally throw hundreds a month away on this trash...

on more than one occasion theve bought the whole 2$ ticket roll... 300 bucks on damn scratchoffs.... they never make more than 250 back its actually hillarious to watch as an outsider dudes be scratchin n rollin up all night swearin they gunna hit... 2 hrs later they all be like
frown.gif
tired.gif
y did i jus throw my $ away
laugh.gif
one time they only made 117 back after all the free tickets n everything, jus givin away money
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

DO NOT try to emulate... its called a stupidity tax for a reason... my one boy n his crew swear by these jauns talkin bout how they gunna get the 100 for like or win 10gs when n actuality they literally throw hundreds a month away on this trash...

on more than one occasion theve bought the whole 2$ ticket roll... 300 bucks on damn scratchoffs.... they never make more than 250 back its actually hillarious to watch as an outsider dudes be scratchin n rollin up all night swearin they gunna hit... 2 hrs later they all be like
frown.gif
tired.gif
y did i jus throw my $ away
laugh.gif
one time they only made 117 back after all the free tickets n everything, jus givin away money
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom