so this is how i spent my sunday vol. lottery changed my life. pics.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thread title made me Jelly

Thread content put me at ease
laugh.gif
 This.. I came in here thinking dude was going to post pics of recent purchases with that lotto money

laugh.gif
 This.. I came in here thinking dude was going to post pics of recent purchases with that lotto money

lol im not evn mad.
glad you did sumthn....

I went to San Francisco on Sunday with my homeboy and these three chicks(1hr :30 min drive)
lol, left the house at 3:00(lazy #+$#! didnt wanna wake up to go early) ended not even getting out of our city till like 4:30-5:30(car troubles/store runs)
got there at like 6:30-7:00
went to beach and played in the water and took pix
walked around and got sea food. walked around again and we was out by like 9:00 - 10:00 since everything was closing down.
on way home my boy had a brake down and almost got left in a random city(they litterally kicked him outt he car)
went home and like 15 mins from house car broke down again , choice words were said amongst my boy & one the girls and everyone but my homeboy spent the night at my place(he had another episode)
lol i had a nice sunday.......

lol im not evn mad.
glad you did sumthn....

I went to San Francisco on Sunday with my homeboy and these three chicks(1hr :30 min drive)
lol, left the house at 3:00(lazy #+$#! didnt wanna wake up to go early) ended not even getting out of our city till like 4:30-5:30(car troubles/store runs)
walked around and got sea food. walked around again and we was out by like 9:00 - 10:00 since everything was closing down.
on way home my boy had a brake down and almost got left in a random city(they litterally kicked him outt he car)
went home and like 15 mins from house car broke down again , choice words were said amongst my boy & one the girls and everyone but my homeboy spent the night at my place(he had another episode)

AFTER YOU WON THE 50 U SHOULD OF GOT THE $2 DOLLAR ONES

THEY GOT A GREATER CHANCE OF WINNING ...PLUS FROM ANOTHER STORE

YOU PROBABLY GOT THE ONLY GOOD ONES LEFT IN THE STORE UNTILL THE REUP

AFTER YOU WON THE 50 U SHOULD OF GOT THE $2 DOLLAR ONES

THEY GOT A GREATER CHANCE OF WINNING ...PLUS FROM ANOTHER STORE

YOU PROBABLY GOT THE ONLY GOOD ONES LEFT IN THE STORE UNTILL THE REUP

I thought I was about to see an epic story about how OP won a mil by continuously buying more scratchoffs with his initial $54. Thread still delivered
laugh.gif

I thought I was about to see an epic story about how OP won a mil by continuously buying more scratchoffs with his initial $54. Thread still delivered
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by skylerof209

lol im not evn mad.
glad you did sumthn....

lol Thanks for sharing lol

Originally Posted by skylerof209

lol im not evn mad.
glad you did sumthn....

lol Thanks for sharing lol

Never bought any lottery tickets and i don't think i ever will, but then i hear stories of friends or coworkers who know people who have one large amount of money and then i am like damn may i should play but never do

Never bought any lottery tickets and i don't think i ever will, but then i hear stories of friends or coworkers who know people who have one large amount of money and then i am like damn may i should play but never do

laugh.gif
i thought dude hit a mill as well..

im not a jealous man but i was happy and tight at the same time, happy because a NTer got them dollars...and jelly cus i wish it was me right now...I'd be SET!

laugh.gif
i thought dude hit a mill as well..

im not a jealous man but i was happy and tight at the same time, happy because a NTer got them dollars...and jelly cus i wish it was me right now...I'd be SET!

Back
Top Bottom