so this is how i spent my sunday vol. lottery changed my life. pics.

^ Dude made a cool 2mil off that tournament
pimp.gif

Happened to me a few weeks ago.. Won 15$, felt pretty lucky, spent those 15 on 3 more and lost it all.

Happened to me a few weeks ago.. Won 15$, felt pretty lucky, spent those 15 on 3 more and lost it all.

The Lottery is wack. Even the 3 ball pick'ems. Pick 3 numbers and win $300 but the chance in hitting is one in a thousand. For every thousand they bring in they pay out $300. TERRIBLE ODDS/PAY OFF.

The Lottery is wack. Even the 3 ball pick'ems. Pick 3 numbers and win $300 but the chance in hitting is one in a thousand. For every thousand they bring in they pay out $300. TERRIBLE ODDS/PAY OFF.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lol man. One time I bought 200 of the dollar ones and made 40 bucks. Epic fail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the worst thing to do....If you wanna spend a lot you're better off getting a few $10 or $20 ones instead of a %%@@ load of $1 or $2 ones
laugh.gif

lol being bored at work next to a corner store ftl. The clerk looked at me like $#+ are you doing bro?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lol man. One time I bought 200 of the dollar ones and made 40 bucks. Epic fail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the worst thing to do....If you wanna spend a lot you're better off getting a few $10 or $20 ones instead of a %%@@ load of $1 or $2 ones
laugh.gif

lol being bored at work next to a corner store ftl. The clerk looked at me like $#+ are you doing bro?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I wonder what that NTer that won like 250k ended up doing.

I wonder this every time we have a lotto thread...
me too, even after taxes its still a lot of dough...
i remember dude showed pics cause no one believed him
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom