So umm... Drake bought his way into the game & has ghostwriters??

Lol..

Sounds like there's a few truths sprinkled in there amongst some complete #+%+$$+%. I'm sure diplotdot could speak better on it but..

He was def gettin money on degrassi.
And he could have networked w/ other artists..like artists do.

But there's definitely some national enquirer $+#% in there.
To the best of my knowledge, that ain't exactly how he got discovered.

And if homie was savin all the "hot $+#%" for his album, where's his album?

Don't believe the hype.

Drake was getttin loot.
He also happens to makin quaility music right now.

Cats always quick to jump on some conspiracy $+#%.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Whose Richie Sosa? Some one on NT has that SN. Is that a famous person or something? I'm sure he bought his way in the game. And I dont like to say people have ghostwriters w/o proof. And its not like his lyrics are that thought provoking anyway. (I do like that les-bi-honest line tho)
Richie Sosa is a rapper from Toronto, I actually heard that Richie Sosa was suppose to blow up before Drake but something happen, dude ended upnot blowing up at all.Ya'll can search for him on youtube if u want, he's not bad.

i don't really believe any of this but i didn't know he was getting THAT much off of degrassi. shout out to him for getting money.. i thought that wasthe name of the game? (c) andre 3000

You do know he writes for other people? So is he a middleman ghostwriter?

and curse any rapper who pays for doors to be open or are yall mad the money he used was clean?

Pardon my questions "I just like *%*$ to make sense"

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Copypasta from Defsounds.com forum:

http://forums.defsounds.com/showthread.php?t=78940
A source with knowledge drops this: Well I used to stay in Toronto now I'm in NY. Drake and writer Nickelus F. from Virginia used to be seen everywhere in TO together about 6 years ago. He used to have a white Range Rover. He used to fly Nick out and bring him to Raptor games and s**t. If you search hard enough you can find all of these pics.

Drake does have money. He lives in one of the most expensive places in North America. His mother is wealthy. Not rich but wealthy. He was on the show from he was 12/13 years of age. He was getting roughly 90 to 125 k per season for the past 10 years. Realistically when you don't have any bills or expenses that's whole lot of money which is why he was able to pay his way into the game. He ran out of money early last year and received money from some investors in Houston, TX. He was in TX a lot because he had a girl out there which is how he met Wayne. Wayne heard his CD ina barber shop in H Town.

Nickelus F. is the one who got Malice on that song with Drake. Drake used to throw a lot of money around to get into the industry which is why him and Trey Songz is cool. When Drake was getting more known in TO he wanted more radio friendly less edgy lyrics so he switched up writers because Canadian audience is really conservative. I know cats from Illusive Media who worked with Nickelus F. and they showed me that Drake paid for many of his videos and things of that nature for the songs he was writing. Also, Nickelus F. hooked him up with many connects in the game especially when he was in talks with Def Jam.

From what I heard from VERY reliable sources in the Drake camp and from NY is that this IQ cat from Brooklyn was negotiating selling songs to Drake. Drake would buy hooks or entire songs (concepts and verses). IQ is Rakim's protege, his pen game is mean. IQ helped him on a couple of records but Drake got pissed when he wouldn't give him his personal records that he was gonna use for his own career.

Numerous guys in Toronto have contributed to Drake's music. Richie Sosa being one of them, not a big collaborator but he did help Drake.

This information wasn't too confidential because the studio sessions had many people present so everybody saw Drake and 40 asking for the rhymes. Another thing you can ask people is if they've EVER seen Drake actually write/think/freestyle/type/ or just overall create a song on the spot. NEVER.

There are possibly others that I don't know of so I can't give out any more info. I will leave you with this, Drake is not new, he's actually paid top dollar for meeting with the biggest industry execs and he was shut down.
Discuss...

come on now...you guys believe this whole thing?
smh.gif

nobody caught the first lie?(bolded)
laugh.gif

I lol'd when I read that party...Drake went broke? Really?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and Wayne didnt hear his track in no barbershop
roll.gif
What the @+%$ would Waynebe doing in a barbershop
roll.gif

If Drake did use ghostwriters and he didn't credit those ghostwriters or tried to pass those lyrics off as his OWN then he's definitely FRAUD status. There's more to this rap game than just putting lyrics together.

LOL as someone who knows the toronto music scene pretty well this is the definition of shananigans

- drake's money did dry up though
- richie sosa ain't writing NOTHIN lol
- nick f and drake might've bounced ideas off each other similar to what drake and wayne does now. consider it "jamming" in the musicindustry...if paul mccartney is rhythm guitar and lennon was playing lead guitar and paul said "hey john..play that last part a little faster" itdoesn't mean john stole the concept from paul...people just jam like that

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Copypasta from Defsounds.com forum:

http://forums.defsounds.com/showthread.php?t=78940
A source with knowledge drops this: Well I used to stay in Toronto now I'm in NY. Drake and writer Nickelus F. from Virginia used to be seen everywhere in TO together about 6 years ago. He used to have a white Range Rover. He used to fly Nick out and bring him to Raptor games and s**t. If you search hard enough you can find all of these pics.

Drake does have money. He lives in one of the most expensive places in North America. His mother is wealthy. Not rich but wealthy. He was on the show from he was 12/13 years of age. He was getting roughly 90 to 125 k per season for the past 10 years. Realistically when you don't have any bills or expenses that's whole lot of money which is why he was able to pay his way into the game. He ran out of money early last year and received money from some investors in Houston, TX. He was in TX a lot because he had a girl out there which is how he met Wayne. Wayne heard his CD ina barber shop in H Town.

Nickelus F. is the one who got Malice on that song with Drake. Drake used to throw a lot of money around to get into the industry which is why him and Trey Songz is cool. When Drake was getting more known in TO he wanted more radio friendly less edgy lyrics so he switched up writers because Canadian audience is really conservative. I know cats from Illusive Media who worked with Nickelus F. and they showed me that Drake paid for many of his videos and things of that nature for the songs he was writing. Also, Nickelus F. hooked him up with many connects in the game especially when he was in talks with Def Jam.

From what I heard from VERY reliable sources in the Drake camp and from NY is that this IQ cat from Brooklyn was negotiating selling songs to Drake. Drake would buy hooks or entire songs (concepts and verses). IQ is Rakim's protege, his pen game is mean. IQ helped him on a couple of records but Drake got pissed when he wouldn't give him his personal records that he was gonna use for his own career.

Numerous guys in Toronto have contributed to Drake's music. Richie Sosa being one of them, not a big collaborator but he did help Drake.

This information wasn't too confidential because the studio sessions had many people present so everybody saw Drake and 40 asking for the rhymes. Another thing you can ask people is if they've EVER seen Drake actually write/think/freestyle/type/ or just overall create a song on the spot. NEVER.

There are possibly others that I don't know of so I can't give out any more info. I will leave you with this, Drake is not new, he's actually paid top dollar for meeting with the biggest industry execs and he was shut down.
Discuss...

come on now...you guys believe this whole thing?
smh.gif

nobody caught the first lie?(bolded)
laugh.gif
I lol'd when I read that party...Drake went broke? Really?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and Wayne didnt hear his track in no barbershop
roll.gif
What the @+%$ would Wayne be doing in a barbershop
roll.gif

"GOT RICH WENT BROKE, N GOT RICH AGAIN"
"I JUS SPENT IT ALL ONCE BOUT TO GET RICH TWICE"
"SO WIT DAT ON MY MIND IM DOWN TA MY LAST 12G'S THINKIN I SOULD PROOL SELL THESE..."

his own words......or were they?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

dunno if i believe it or anything but uhh im pretty sure people wit dreads still get lineups... lol
I think he might have his own personal barber, actually im 100% sure he has his own barber, even Drake got his own personal barber
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

DUB 253 wrote: What the @+%$ would Wayne be doing in a barbershop
roll.gif

Lol. No doubt the $+!+ wayne doin at the BARBER?! And like the other homie said.. Anybody up knows he's written for other people, most recently rihanna. Some ya'll LOVE to hate dont'cha? Lol

What I don't understand is how come none of these ghostwrites haven't blow up yet?

Nicholas F haha people from Richmond haven't even heard of him.

jaz prince played wayne, who was in houston at the time, drake's demo one day.. wayne then called drake, who was in a toronto barbershop, and flew him downto houston the following day. this was on november 18th, 2008, hence the SFG song title. the fact that the original post has that story all screwed up negatesany other information given in that post.

the thing is....unless the ACTUAL DUDE WHO GAVE THE CD TO WAYNE is lying...then wayne wasnt in the barber shop, theywas in the car bout to go get some ice, and he popped the cd in.

i mean seriously this is the dumbest sounding drake conspiricy yet...

" He was in H-town cuz he had a girl there" Wasnt he in *$!*#% toronto?
indifferent.gif

*@**!+ been listen to Nov 18th too much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

jaz prince played wayne, who was in houston at the time, drake's demo one day.. wayne then called drake, who was in a toronto barbershop, and flew him down to houston the following day. this was on november 18th, 2008, hence the SFG song title. the fact that the original post has that story all screwed up negates any other information given in that post.
this

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Good point.

roll.gif
@Wayne at a barbershop.

I guess people with dreads don't go to the barbershop to get an edge up or to trim their length...
ohwell.gif

I'm sayin though. Dudes in here acting like once you get dreads your facial hair just suddenly vanishes.

I don't how much truth is in this entire thing but...

Some ninjas are dumb

Back
Top Bottom