So why exactly is NY > CA ? Im serious? Are there any good reasons at all?

Originally Posted by MzD650
I love how you compared a state to a city.
That being said - NYC>CA

If you like that slow laidbackness then Cali is for you but if you're a real hustle type of dude then NY is really wassup.

Boston
roll.gif

LOL CALI GOT THAT INFERIORITY COMPLEX. YALL SAW IT WHEN DUDES WAS WISHING DEATH UPON NYC IN THE HURRICANE THREAD. YALL SERIOUSLY ACT LIKE NYC IS KANYE'S *+#%*@+.

OOOZE THAT HATE OUT UR BLOOD CALI, IT'S BAD FOR THE SOUL.

MY MAN SAID PROJECTING. LMAO STOP THINKING YOU'RE SOMETHING CUZ U TOOK CP PSYCH IN HIGH SCHOOL GED COURSES TYRONE

It really depends on your mood.....I'd live in Cali, but keep a crib around NYC, but even then, my crib would have to be like in Teaneck
laugh.gif

When we compare NY and Cali, NY really only has NYC, whereas Cali has LA, SF, San Diego
so NYC>SF>SD>LA

BUT...

SF,LA, and SD >>> NYC

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

MY MAN SAID PROJECTING. LMAO STOP THINKING YOU'RE SOMETHING CUZ U TOOK CP PSYCH IN HIGH SCHOOL GED COURSES TYRONE

lol.

BTW I would rather live in socal than in NYC due to the weather and that I am not a big city guy. DC is big enough. 

But whole time Cali is like 2/3 of the western coastline, why would you compare a whole state to one city?

Cali dudes mad insecure though ... Yall will forever be inferior to us when it comes to swag, diversity , and actually living in a real environment instead of it being hot 85% of the time . Yall not built for my city so you'll never understand it .

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

It really depends on your mood.....I'd live in Cali, but keep a crib around NYC, but even then, my crib would have to be like in Teaneck
laugh.gif

I live in Teaneck and I love this town. Dirty is from here too.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Keep comparing your state to our city.

NYers are the ones comparing the state to NYC. That small dirty overpopulated island you guys have is the only thing your weak state has going on anyways. So you lose Guatemala>NY 

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

When we compare NY and Cali, NY really only has NYC, whereas Cali has LA, SF, San Diego
so NYC>SF>SD>LA

BUT...

SF,LA, and SD >>> NYC
I think I can agree with this having been over to S.F. and from nyc.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

NYers are the ones comparing the state to NYC. That small dirty overpopulated island you guys have is the only thing your weak state has going on anyways. So you lose Guatemala>NY 
$$!#% weakling.  You can't handle the rotten apple

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Cali dudes mad insecure though ... Yall will forever be inferior to us when it comes to swag, diversity , and actually living in a real environment instead of it being hot 85% of the time . Yall not built for my city so you'll never understand it .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Real environment."  You could stay in your overpopulated hellhole Mr. Smoke.

What else do you guys have other than NYC?
indifferent.gif

I recall it's YOU guys comparing your city to our state
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NY'ers

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

its hot 85% of the time only in a few cities, mainly garbage @#$ cities like fresno or bakersfield. Please don't bring up diversity   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 NYC has alot of different ethnicities living in one city but its all segregated at the same time, and this is speaking from personal experience. NYC has some of the most racist people in the US, especially for a major city. Don't get me wrong, NYC is amazing , but the only thing (for a typical person at least) NYC has over any MAJOR city  in Cali is nightlife.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

CA got da most draconian car laws and taxes, so that alone makes NY >>*

NY has da worst drivers, so that alone makes CA>>*

I thought he don't own a car, though.

None of these reasons are really convincing me as to what sets NYC apart from any other city or makes it better.

The fact that you feel so strongly to post all those spoilers already makes NYC>CA

I was born and raised in New York but most of my relatives live throughout the state of Cali so I've been there a number of times. I can honestly say that NY and Cali both have their fair share of good and bad. 
From my experience, I'll break it down like this.

NYC >>> L.A. and S.F. (Although I truly love S.F. I may even consider moving there if I don't stay in N.Y.)

Cali heads can't really complain about NY pollution since L.A. is actually more polluted than NYC. Plus, NYC is truthfully much more efficient than either L.A. or S.F.

BUT

Cali state >>> NY state.

California as a state is flat out BEAUTIFUL.

-Drew

NYC is not one island. You don't know what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom