Socks

What are the best socks to get in terms of comfoft and durability and is also easy on the pockets

This, but black socks...ones that don't fade easily after a wash or two...

Nike Dri-Fit
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I only buy overpriced Nike socks. There is a huge thread in /5 and I wanted to fit in with the cool crowd.

God Toe for everyday work socks. I wore the black gold toes to work and played ball in them after, and they were still good. Plus you can get them for cheap at Costco, Ross, and Marshall's.

Black socks are the best; need to re-up on a bunch (currently have a couple pairs Calvin Klein which are pretty good) so plus one for this thread.

Copped some 4 pair packs of High Cut black Polo socks for $13 the other day at TJ Maxx. Phil's Goodman.

for bare feet

how i love thee

but not that easy on the pockets

i normally buy nike socks otherwise. they're good but not always great. i wanna try the elite or dry fit versions.
edit: this if for athletic socks.

for dark socks, calvin klein ones i have are great. they're not too thick but still enough to feel good.

edit2: i normally wouldn't give a serious reply in a thread like this but i'm too tired to be funny right now.

Mainly looking for socks that feel good and wont sweat, i work majority of the day

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Hanes Premium

By far the most comfortable socks EVER!!

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i only wear low cut socks.. i cant wear anything that shows, i prefer the sock less look lol, especially with shorts.

Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom