SOLE SUPREMACY STORE GRAND OPENING!!

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Congrats to them.

I might sell some of my stuff, my OG 1s and HUF SB highs are still in great condition.
Good lookin. Hit them up if you wanna sell or consign. I think he got OG 1s in a size 8 and 13 right now. Haha
Will do. Mine are both size 9, but again - Congrats to them.

GRAND OPENING HEEAATT!!

CHECK THEM OUT WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE!
THANKS TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS AND EVERYONE THAT STOPPED BY.

GRAND OPENING HEEAATT!!

CHECK THEM OUT WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE!
THANKS TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS AND EVERYONE THAT STOPPED BY.

420...the shop number isn't up yet. Maybe in a couple of days. If not then, after they get back from vacation (after thanksgiving holiday). They just let me know they don't got any Yeezy's in a size 10 right now. You might wanna hit them up through email for now and ask to keep a lookout for any size 10 Yeezy's. They'll keep you posted if they get it in stock. Good lookin on the support. Email: solesupremacy@yahoo.com

420...the shop number isn't up yet. Maybe in a couple of days. If not then, after they get back from vacation (after thanksgiving holiday). They just let me know they don't got any Yeezy's in a size 10 right now. You might wanna hit them up through email for now and ask to keep a lookout for any size 10 Yeezy's. They'll keep you posted if they get it in stock. Good lookin on the support. Email: solesupremacy@yahoo.com

Damn I remember when they used to be all over CL looking for sellers! That's sick tho now I have a local cannabis and SNEAKER shop!!!
happy.gif

Damn I remember when they used to be all over CL looking for sellers! That's sick tho now I have a local cannabis and SNEAKER shop!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

happy.gif

Yea same here! I found them through CL around 2008 and now look at them. Even though they're bigger than before, they still keep everything 100. They would like to thank EVERYONE who supports. Without anyone's support, they wouldn't be anywhere!

Originally Posted by lyricist343

happy.gif

Yea same here! I found them through CL around 2008 and now look at them. Even though they're bigger than before, they still keep everything 100. They would like to thank EVERYONE who supports. Without anyone's support, they wouldn't be anywhere!

^^haha. They'll be closed this Friday, December 31st to January 9. They reopen Monday the 10th. Stop by, they have way more shoes, etc in-store than what's posted on their blog/eBay.

^^haha. They'll be closed this Friday, December 31st to January 9. They reopen Monday the 10th. Stop by, they have way more shoes, etc in-store than what's posted on their blog/eBay.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Do you guys carry some decent stuff in a 13? I was just wondering if it was worth the drive.....

Hit em up at: solesupremacy@yahoo.com and ask. Or call the shop before 6pm today at: (510)792-4090. They have way more in-store than what's on the blog/eBay. I'm only the messenger, my boy runs SS.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Do you guys carry some decent stuff in a 13? I was just wondering if it was worth the drive.....

Hit em up at: solesupremacy@yahoo.com and ask. Or call the shop before 6pm today at: (510)792-4090. They have way more in-store than what's on the blog/eBay. I'm only the messenger, my boy runs SS.

Back
Top Bottom