SOLE SUPREMACY STORE GRAND OPENING!!

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Bout to check 'em out this week. Hope to do a lot of business there.

Check the blog daily for updates on the store hours. In case you didn't know, they're not open on the weekends. SOME SATURDAYS, but it's posted during the week if they will be open. Monday-Friday is 12pm-6pm. You'll be satisfied with the visit..real coo and reasonable. You might get away with steals!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Bout to check 'em out this week. Hope to do a lot of business there.

Check the blog daily for updates on the store hours. In case you didn't know, they're not open on the weekends. SOME SATURDAYS, but it's posted during the week if they will be open. Monday-Friday is 12pm-6pm. You'll be satisfied with the visit..real coo and reasonable. You might get away with steals!
laugh.gif

YO REACHING OUT TO YOU DAVER JUST SENT YOU A MESSAGE ABOUT DXC JAN 15TH IN SF. LETS BUILD

YO REACHING OUT TO YOU DAVER JUST SENT YOU A MESSAGE ABOUT DXC JAN 15TH IN SF. LETS BUILD

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Dropped off some kicks today. They're easy to work with. I wish them the best of luck.

Good lookin on the support! Greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Dropped off some kicks today. They're easy to work with. I wish them the best of luck.

Good lookin on the support! Greatly appreciated.

So they buy DS shoes they work on the price how does the pricing go i was thinking about bringing in some of my shoes to sell thanks in advance

So they buy DS shoes they work on the price how does the pricing go i was thinking about bringing in some of my shoes to sell thanks in advance

Originally Posted by mcgrady042504

Depends on the market value for each shoe. Most of the time, if your going to sell in bulk, the price you get back is better. They'll let you know that. They won't BS you. If they feel you'll get more in return through an auction, they'll suggest it. Doesn't mean you have to agree, don't be afraid to offer up a price for your shoes. Hit them up with an email (solesupremacy@yahoo.com) or give em a call during business hours at: (510)792-4090 for a more precise answer. I'm only the messenger.

Originally Posted by mcgrady042504

Depends on the market value for each shoe. Most of the time, if your going to sell in bulk, the price you get back is better. They'll let you know that. They won't BS you. If they feel you'll get more in return through an auction, they'll suggest it. Doesn't mean you have to agree, don't be afraid to offer up a price for your shoes. Hit them up with an email (solesupremacy@yahoo.com) or give em a call during business hours at: (510)792-4090 for a more precise answer. I'm only the messenger.

Awesome awesome place. Scooped up some playoff XIIs there today. They dude helping me was very nice, helpful, and patient with my questions. Hope nothing but the best and I will be back often.

Awesome awesome place. Scooped up some playoff XIIs there today. They dude helping me was very nice, helpful, and patient with my questions. Hope nothing but the best and I will be back often.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yea most likely the owner, Derek. He's there every day all day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yea most likely the owner, Derek. He's there every day all day.
laugh.gif

These guys are legit... ya'll just need some more size 11.5 and 12 heat for the bigger footed peepz out here lol! I will def be back in to support ya'll

These guys are legit... ya'll just need some more size 11.5 and 12 heat for the bigger footed peepz out here lol! I will def be back in to support ya'll

Originally Posted by jserryday

YUP! as real and legitimate as it gets!! They get tons of kicks daily. All random sizes. Stay loyal on the blog or check in-store when ever possible. Def will find something you like. THANKS for the SUPPORT!! Greatly appreciated..

Originally Posted by jserryday

YUP! as real and legitimate as it gets!! They get tons of kicks daily. All random sizes. Stay loyal on the blog or check in-store when ever possible. Def will find something you like. THANKS for the SUPPORT!! Greatly appreciated..

sent an email inquiring about selling some shoes earlier today. got a response in a reasonable amount of time. need to check out this store sometime.

sent an email inquiring about selling some shoes earlier today. got a response in a reasonable amount of time. need to check out this store sometime.

Originally Posted by LORENander

That's customer service for ya! Good look on the support!

Back
Top Bottom