Solefly AJ 13-UNC Colorway

Girlfriends pair just touchdown after UPS tried to pull some funny ****. :smh: Supposed to be delivered today with my 11s and after they go out for delivery, got an update saying address not deliverable. Called UPS and they said my apt number wasn't on the package which was weird, because it said it for BOTH packages even though one was from SNKRS ordered on my phone with my auto fill. The other ordered on her phone from SOLEFLY with her auto fill. And mind you we never had this problem before. After talking to UPS they "add" the apt number say they will be delivered tomorrow, then 2 hours later get a knock on the door with two packages. After opening and looking I checked the address slip, ADDRESS IS RIGHT! Apt number right there on both. And it wasn't a new printed one. I think dude was trying to get us.

But shoes are nice. The midsole paint is bumpy though, like they didn't sand it before painting it. Anybody else's look like that? I'll post pics here in a bit. My pair will be here in 2 days let's hope no more problems.

Took me a week to get notification a label had been created. Then took another 5 days after that for the item to actually ship with UPS. It’s now en route.

I'm in the same boat.

Word, thanks fellas.

Label created Dec 9th for me and no scan yet. Wasn't even nervous about it until I saw people getting them in already lol

I just created this account for this topic. After reading everyone threads I got some stress removed. I email Solefly twice no response. Label created on Dec 9th and paid on release date. This is the longest for me to receive sneakers..
— Much Needed Therapy —

I just created this account for this topic. After reading everyone threads I got some stress removed. I email Solefly twice no response. Label created on Dec 9th and paid on release date. This is the longest for me to receive sneakers..
— Much Needed Therapy —
Yeah, it honestly seems like they only mailed my pair lol. The order page did say it could be up to 3 weeks for shipping, though, so they were up-front about it. My guess is like everywhere else they're really short-staffed.

Welcome to NT, btw :nthat:

Yeah, it honestly seems like they only mailed my pair lol. The order page did say it could be up to 3 weeks for shipping, though, so they were up-front about it. My guess is like everywhere else they're really short-staffed.

Welcome to NT, btw :nthat:
Thanks, for the reply. I know Solefly is located in florida and I was just down there. Unsure if it’s coming out directly from the store. But doubt they would of given me mines if I stopped by.

So the majority of orders aint ship yet for these?

No wonder no ones pullin up on my offers on stockx. It was between these, lnf, TS6 khaki and the cherry 11s for my last pair, and it seems this is the one that got my attention overall.

Wonder what the next SoleFly and Trophy Room release will be? By the way WTF is this
1671247134754.jpeg

1671248303257.jpeg

It’s some Jordan SoleFly release last year. Just when I thought I’ve seen it all.

Last edited:
For those who already got this in hand, is it safe to say that these are somewhat water resistant in terms of the marerial of choice? At least when they are designing these?

Back
Top Bottom