SOLESUPREMACY.COM LEGIT OR NOT???

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW I HAVE HEARD SOMETHINGS ABOUT THEM AND ALL GOOD BUT YOU KNOW YOU CAN NEVER TRUST WHAT YOU HEAR SO I WANTED TO KNOW HOW LEGIT ARE THEY AND IF THEY SHIP FAST BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME SHOES FROM THEM NEXT WEEK???? WHAT CAN MY NT FAMILY TELL ME ABOUT THEM???

I won an auction around a month ago from them and they played games with me because I won the shoes for a good price. They told me they misplaced the shoes in their inventory room and when I checked their feedback I realized this was a common case with them. Do yourself a favor and don't do business with these ********. You don't want to think that your pair is coming and then a couple days later saying they "can't find" them.

I won an auction around a month ago from them and they played games with me because I won the shoes for a good price. They told me they misplaced the shoes in their inventory room and when I checked their feedback I realized this was a common case with them. Do yourself a favor and don't do business with these ********. You don't want to think that your pair is coming and then a couple days later saying they "can't find" them.
what kind of shoes were they and how are they with buying shoes directly off the website and them shipping

I personally have bought 6 pairs of shoes from them and they are VERY LEGIT!!!! They are the number 1 place that I go to for shoes that I missed in the past!!! I get all my shoes within 2-3 days, very fast shipping and they have great communication. Always replying to emails and questions asked!!! I definitely recommend them to anybody and I am actually waiting for a pair of 18s that I won to come in today!!!!

A pair of black/emerald griffey 1s. And as you can guess I haven't done business with them again even though they gave me the tempting offer of free shipping...

From the looks of the website they already charge a high price so I guess they might not screw you. If I had to guess my shoes probably got sold at a higher price or will be on the website in a few months.

your choice but personally I wouldn't want to risk the headache.

Never dealt with their online site, but they are Legit. They have a store locally here in The Bay Area. You should have no problems buying directly from their site.

I personally have bought 6 pairs of shoes from them and they are VERY LEGIT!!!! They are the number 1 place that I go to for shoes that I missed in the past!!! I get all my shoes within 2-3 days, very fast shipping and they have great communication. Always replying to emails and questions asked!!! I definitely recommend them to anybody and I am actually waiting for a pair of 18s that I won to come in today!!!!
ok thats good to hear and all because i see like 6 pair i want to get from them

Legit and good prices. I've brought from them before. They shipped within 2 days after payment.

legit, they are good people. When i do come by and visit the store, they approach you and answer any questions. They constantly look up prices to compare.

SoleSupremecy is LEGIT ... bought a pair of DS DB 6s and DB 1s from them. NO issues whatsoever!!!

ok cool because i was looking to at they website and wanted to get some shoes from them but you know now and days you can never be to careful

I would try calling them ahead of time coz sometimes customers would come in the stores to pick up the shoes that they see online. Most of the time the website is not even updated. I just got lucky w/ the DB 6s and they haven't even posted them on the site. The staff gets shipment on a daily basis.

hes legit I can vouch I bought a pair of playoff 8s a while ago fair prices good ****

First time im hearing of problems with them I've copped plenty of shoes from them at dirt cheap prices you got love him honesty ive seen HEAT go for less then 5 dollars

Bought a pair of 2004 olympic 7s from them last month..they're legit..

They are very legit... I've sold and bought multiple pairs of Jordans from them. Their prices are not consistent but definitely one of the fair places around. Their prices is lower than most places. My cousin from LA ordered online before and received his shoes with in 3 days... Like the poster above said, they don't usually update their shopping cart until the end of the day. So you have to be decisive when you want a pair cause it could be gone a few hours later depending on what shoe it is and what size... I wear a 9.5 so my size usually goes quick if its a popular shoe for a fair price.

I remember I pair of CG4 for a really good price($250) popped up in my size and waited an hour to call them. The shoe was gone by the time I called, and he told me it got picked up 15 minutes after he posted them...

Last edited:
First time im hearing of problems with them I've copped plenty of shoes from them at dirt cheap prices you got love him honesty ive seen HEAT go for less then 5 dollars

yeah well he probably didn't end up sending him check his feedback, I'm not the only one this has happened to.

My auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/12093493892...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648#ht_4507wt_1110

A new pair they just put up in the exact same condition: http://www.ebay.com/itm/11093640652...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_4987wt_1110

I'm sure they just misplaced my pair :rolleyes

SoleSupremacy is legit check out their ebay auctions too! theyre cool cats, ive done plenty of business with them before

is this solesupremacy the same  in the ebay as solesupremacysales? i bought a kobe 11 ftb in that ebay store and i am having second thoughts on it. i have posted pics of the shoe here getting some other feedbacks from others. 

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom