Songs that make you want to turn off your car in stopped traffic and fight a ___

spot rusherz

Banned
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"Its whatever" uncle murder verse be having me ready to blow a _ head off. 
laugh.gif

"no snitchin man/ you a gangsta in the streets keep it the same when prison man"

"yea thats that B!!! A!!! N..."he be lettin _'s punch him in his face all day/...."

joint be havin me hype 
mad.gif

"Its whatever" uncle murder verse be having me ready to blow a _ head off. 
laugh.gif

"no snitchin man/ you a gangsta in the streets keep it the same when prison man"

"yea thats that B!!! A!!! N..."he be lettin _'s punch him in his face all day/...."

joint be havin me hype 
mad.gif

^if you are not about that life when Down 4 my +*%@$+ comes on head for the exits
the first 4 seconds of that song have dudes lurking like this

snooki-punch.gif

^if you are not about that life when Down 4 my +*%@$+ comes on head for the exits
the first 4 seconds of that song have dudes lurking like this

snooki-punch.gif

Yo, I think this song was playing when Big Pun cracked that liquor bottle over Jay-Z's head in the club.�
30t6p3b.gif

Yo, I think this song was playing when Big Pun cracked that liquor bottle over Jay-Z's head in the club.�
30t6p3b.gif

maybe its because im a georgia +**#$, but when come on in the club I LOSE it, ill swang on somebody grandma if need be,

I remember when my +**#$ bugaloo was knocking !@!@** out in the parking lot after the club and walking around with a WCW belt for the summer

\

sick.gif

maybe its because im a georgia +**#$, but when come on in the club I LOSE it, ill swang on somebody grandma if need be,

I remember when my +**#$ bugaloo was knocking !@!@** out in the parking lot after the club and walking around with a WCW belt for the summer

\

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom