Songs that make you want to turn off your car in stopped traffic and fight a ___

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

How could i forget

all i needa hear..have kufi's flyin all over the room
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Sept 2006, Oakland Ca, Club 17 1:15am. Lil Wayne made a club appearance that night and the club was packed inside, the street outside was mob scene. I was at the bar with a click of my people. Wayne has the mic upstairs in VIP and tells the DJ to play some "gutta %%+@"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. He must not have heard of bout the Town.
tired.gif

DJ Mind Motion throws on Bia Bia first, club starts getting rowdy. Dread Heads start feeling it. Then he throws on Knuck If You Buck. I order another shot, cause I can see where this is heading. The club is so wild I got broads bumping into me, giving ya boy the screwface. My boy to left leans over and says" You know this %%+@ bout ready to pop off right?". I could already see N eyeballing the cats on the other side. People clicking up on all corners. Everyone knows only one way in or out that @@*%% so if its on its on.

The DJ then plays

Immediately followed by,

At this point people already start getting in each other faces. We try and play it cool, but I look and see my boy funking with some N down on the floor. My people and me make our way down, thinking I could calm in down, but then the DJ throws on the Fatality.

Down 4 My N's
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

By the time Magic verse come on, the club is a full on riot. N' is getting it on left and right and next I know me and my people are throwing shots at whoever step up. I had to carry my boy out with a shirt covering his bloody head. I lost my phone, my shirt was ripped and my hand was swollen the next day. What made it worst was when we get outside the whole street is chaos, cause people were getting it on in front of club. I saw someone car get stomped out, Police tasering and pepper spraying half the club. And of course this wouldn't be a Oakland club night without the standard N' shooting outside the club. Crazy part is Wayne never showed his face from a top that VIP once it started.

Wildest night of my life
laugh.gif

Sept 2006, Oakland Ca, Club 17 1:15am. Lil Wayne made a club appearance that night and the club was packed inside, the street outside was mob scene. I was at the bar with a click of my people. Wayne has the mic upstairs in VIP and tells the DJ to play some "gutta %%+@"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. He must not have heard of bout the Town.
tired.gif

DJ Mind Motion throws on Bia Bia first, club starts getting rowdy. Dread Heads start feeling it. Then he throws on Knuck If You Buck. I order another shot, cause I can see where this is heading. The club is so wild I got broads bumping into me, giving ya boy the screwface. My boy to left leans over and says" You know this %%+@ bout ready to pop off right?". I could already see N eyeballing the cats on the other side. People clicking up on all corners. Everyone knows only one way in or out that @@*%% so if its on its on.

The DJ then plays

Immediately followed by,

At this point people already start getting in each other faces. We try and play it cool, but I look and see my boy funking with some N down on the floor. My people and me make our way down, thinking I could calm in down, but then the DJ throws on the Fatality.

Down 4 My N's
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

By the time Magic verse come on, the club is a full on riot. N' is getting it on left and right and next I know me and my people are throwing shots at whoever step up. I had to carry my boy out with a shirt covering his bloody head. I lost my phone, my shirt was ripped and my hand was swollen the next day. What made it worst was when we get outside the whole street is chaos, cause people were getting it on in front of club. I saw someone car get stomped out, Police tasering and pepper spraying half the club. And of course this wouldn't be a Oakland club night without the standard N' shooting outside the club. Crazy part is Wayne never showed his face from a top that VIP once it started.

Wildest night of my life
laugh.gif

cleveland nightclubs cant handle any of this music. play any of these songs and its time to rumble. ill add Project Pat- If you aint from my hood
you know what...anything 3-6 or project pat related was made to fight too im convinced. havent heard that type stuff in the club years cause it NEVER ends well.

cleveland nightclubs cant handle any of this music. play any of these songs and its time to rumble. ill add Project Pat- If you aint from my hood
you know what...anything 3-6 or project pat related was made to fight too im convinced. havent heard that type stuff in the club years cause it NEVER ends well.

Back
Top Bottom