Sonics Appreciation Vol. Double Cheeseburger. (PICS)

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

indifferent.gif
at them showing commercials here when there isnt one within a 250 mile radius

seriously.
mad.gif

I don't know about your area, but I only see Sonic commercials on national networks (ie-TBS, TNT, ESPN, etc) so that is why they are playing in areas thatdon't have resturants for miles. I've NEVER seen one on a local channel before because it would be a waste of advertising money. So I want everyoneto see if the commercials playing in their area for Sonic are local or national networks and then check if you have a Sonic close by. BTW-closest one to me isabuot 45 minutes away and I know me and my friends have taken Sonic runs!

i used to sweat sonic when i was younger because i spent summers in tx. then having lived there near a sonic as an adult i ate there like twice in 6 months.

five guys is so much better. nova heads have known that for years and now that they spread like wildfires everybody else is learning to. even the five guys inaustin is consistently more busy than the nearest sonic.

i got five in my city . . they're everywhere down here.

the food isn't that great . . or maybe i'm just not
eek.gif
about it since it's a normal spot to me.

Originally Posted by boxer

i used to sweat sonic when i was younger because i spent summers in tx. then having lived there near a sonic as an adult i ate there like twice in 6 months.

five guys is so much better. nova heads have known that for years and now that they spread like wildfires everybody else is learning to. even the five guys in austin is consistently more busy than the nearest sonic.
pimp.gif
5 Guys is great...

Originally Posted by I Love VIIIs

good news North Jersey/Bergen County heads... the one on Rt. 17 is open for business!
pimp.gif

passed by earlier and it was really crowded, as you would expect on opening day. I'll wait until later this week to go again

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

sonics all around me,
I used to pick my little cousin up from school and we'd go there every day.!
but we hardly eve ate the food.
Peach Limeades>>>>>

thats actually kind of heartwarming
ohwell.gif

I'm about to start writing the script.

Filmed in the heart of NYC, "Harold and Kumar try to find a SONIC."

me and my friends go there it was like a hang out spot kuz every one lived close to our sonic and the chicken samiches are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Sonics is okay, but Cookout>

five guys is dope, but i dont put them in this category, a five guys burger, fry, and drink run you for about 10 dollars

sonice happy hour FTW

cookout tray wit huge sweet tea FTW

Originally Posted by boxer

five guys is so much better. nova heads have known that for years and now that they spread like wildfires everybody else is learning to. even the five guys in austin is consistently more busy than the nearest sonic.
truth, we finally got one in michigan place is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways like i said before, sonic is terrible. probably the worst food ive ever eaten, dead serious.

it's so ironic this is on 1st page i'm from NYC and they alwaysplay the dam commercials but there is none there .. I'm vistiting PA and we found 2 of them on the way to Hershey park and near my inlaws here is a videoon how hype I got lol

Posted From MyIPhone

LOL, why do all the nters live so far away from Sonics? Do they purposely put them in remote locations? I never get that...

There is a sonics 5 minutes from the crib.
But I stopped puttin garbage into my body awhile back

for real i see their commercials all the time, they are funny, i want to go there and there are no Sonics around my way at all????

Back
Top Bottom