Space Jams in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by SOLED 0UT

DaBuddhaWitJays: Sacramento is STILL horrible at releasing shoes according to Raydio5's photos. Don't get me started with the Hemp release at Ikon...
Lol.... Yeah... I was actually there.

Other stores are fine... Ardin is just wack.

Felt like I was going to get trampled earlier. I can only imagine how the shorter people felt. Eh, that was when I was like, "THIS REALLY AIN'T WORTHIT."

Hate that feeling of going home empty-handed though...

Goodluck to everyone in attaining their pairs...

Remember though... They're just shoes. Not worth dying over.

I was just told that the list at Sun Valley has been stolen. FYL to whomever were first on that list and bounced relying on that.

I was just told that the list at Sun Valley has been stolen. FYL to whomever were first on that list and bounced relying on that.

wowwww that is awful..ppl are savages when it comes to thhis

Arden was a hot mess. Why were there only like 4 security and 2 cops watching the massive line form. They knew people were going rush the doors because theline was already 8-10 people wide. The mall security and the stores involved could have done a much better job in organizing the line/ticket strategy.

Hillsdale ftl:15-20 heads - only 24 pairs
Palo Alto ftl: 30-40 heads -???
Redwood City ftl: 10-15 heads - 13 pairs

so serramonte finishline you dont need a wristband?

damn foreeal 15-20 heads at hillsdale now?? i checkd with them right b4 closing, and they toild me 12 pairs...

Jeri? the chick from 209? didn't know you were still on NT

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Jeri? the chick from 209? didn't know you were still on NT
Damn. The "chick from 209"? Old school! Ahh--I have been acknowledged! I didn't think that was possible after being on a good 3-yearNT hiatus. Actually, every-now-and-then for the past couple months I've browsed NT. I guess you can say that this is one of the first times I'veactually posted something beneficial to a thread; but I've been out of the 209 since 05... I'm in San Jose now.

As I sit here trying to pack for Tahoe--I'm updating my friends on what's happening with the release as they are out hunting. I thought it'd becool to update NT as well.

Forgive me, your screen name looks terribly familiar... What's your name again?
embarassed.gif

Southland- police was kickin dudes out the parkin lot but around 1 they decided for everyone to form a line, its like 250+ now. They lettin ppl in 5 at a time

Nordstrom And true east are a wrap. I'm here freezing my $+@ off @ true east. Never again I tell you, but at least i can say I camped out once.

how's valley fair lookin? is there any chance i can get these at serramonte if i don't have a wristband?

Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Raydio5

ARDEN Sacramento massive FAIL.....craziest in a long while. 12am release.....while driving into the parking lot..you could already see it wasn't going to be good.

Crowd all up in front and stores were giving out tickets so everyone just crowds together.

More and more police come ...around 20 cars or so.....news truck ch 13 good morning sacramento.....police or news helicopter......and then SWAT team pushing people back...telling people to go home ...8am release now. So ******ed. Old lady fell to the ground and one young kid in back of the police car looking really upset.
laugh.gif
i feel bad about laughing, but the shoes aren't that serious to risk injury and a criminal record. thanks for the update though, still got some hope left lol, do you think they'll be doing a ticket system at 8am as well or just opening the doors and lining up? last time i went to arden for an early release was the DMPs and there weren't any tickets given out if i remember correctly...

midnight release was just a bad idea, basiclly you got pretty much the whole sactown/elk grove/roseville and all other areas going to arden, rather then having all the people spread out to other areas and store, like if it was a morning release. thats how you get 600+ people deep and only few mall cop to handle them
roll.gif
, good luck with that, glad i decide to not go.

yeah i decided i'm probably not gonna go either cuz i'll have to leave in about 2 hours since they'll probably start letting people in around7-7:30am if the release is at 8am, then it's gonna be pure chaos
ohwell.gif

I called Arden "security" this morning, and they said that they will -not- be letting a line form period, and if they have to deal with a repeat oflast night, they will -shut down the mall- and call Riot Police...yeah, good luck with shutting down the mall two days before Christmas fam...lol.

They said they're bouncing dudes off the premise -any time- before 8, but personally, I'm just going up there at 7, sitting in the car, and I'mgoing to cupcake until 7:55am. Last night though, sh** was ridiculous. I bounced up and started running across the potted plants at the front to jumpup...everyone was talking about getting tear gassed and what not, Sac PD was trying to act all hard for no reason.

Anyway, GL to anyone that is making the trip again, I hope none of us have to cash out the extra 100+ they're charging on CL.

^^ I came to the mall around 615 and someone opened the doors and everyone rushed in and is now waiting in front of the different shoe places . Securityhasn't done anything yet

Ktvu morning news is at southland right now, just seen the segment. I'm kinda glad I had to work today and missed out on the mayhem.

I really havent been following this release at all, but I thought it was supposed to be a GR. Why is each store getting such limited numbers of shoes? The goddamn XIIs are at every store in abundance....why not the XIs?
ohwell.gif

I went to 24 hour fitness at Hilltop around 6am this morning and seen about 40 people lined up outside of Shiekh shoes

Edit:
laugh.gif
@ that KTVU news report about the Southland release

Got to ntsf they got 225 pairs I got an extra size 9 that I don't want still pairs available but I also got a extra size 9 that I don't want

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Got to ntsf they got 225 pairs I got an extra size 9 that I don't want still pairs available but I also got a extra size 9 that I don't want
they still would hve a 9.5-10 right now?

Back
Top Bottom