SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

yep, rock ur joints unless u plan on just havin a DS pair for display purposes.

i still got great condition 01 black iii's u know why? use white tissue ppr and throw out that brown nike ppr, use silica (just one), tape up any and all holes and junction points on the box, keep in cool dark area w/ minimal moisture, and wear shoes older than 5 yrs at least once a month and bingo ure in the clear.
yup. if you rock og's or retros people need to know how to store them and keep them alive......
Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

mine is still in good condition btw r.i.p. to your space jam
frown.gif
mine are still fresh too......
Originally Posted by trethousandgt

damn I dont know what type of environment some of you guys are living in, I've never had any issues like that, sucks.
yeah, its the way you store your j's that causes this. i keep my OG's away from light in an evironmentaly controlled area with clearair......

C/O 01 represent
pimp.gif

i remember the day i bought those joints. got PLENTY of wear out of mine tho.
smh.gif
$136.25 for a shoe that doesn't even last. shame, nike.

My feelings hurt right now lol damn I bought 2 CDP 11's one to keep on ice but now IDK if thats such a good idea i should trade them or sell them lol

threads like this make seriously think about rockin my white/ cement 3's (they're an '03 release but i've only worn them 3-4 times with thelast time being around '04).

the only shoes i plan on keeping DS are my grape 5's and white/ fire red 5's because i have two pairs of each.

wow the same %%+# happened 2 me. i got some og chi colorway xiii and i was outside when it happened. i was 2 embarassed but ill post pics shortly. ill usegorilla glue and show b4 and after.

Back
Top Bottom