SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rip To my fellow brother [Comming from Sj 11 sz 9] lol

I feel like restoring them but not shure .. the same exsact thing happened to me but it was near the heel

frown.gif

Damn, I just bought some SJ off of someone that failed to tell me that he re-glued the ENTIRE shoe. He refunded me my dough. I still left Positive feedbackcause dude was cool about it and Honest.

great lesson taught! i'll start wearing my shoes once the weather get nicer!

^^ I read posts very carefully.... in between all the complaints about releases the guys who are "in the know" will often drop hints about futurerelease dates

totally agree that everyone should wear your sneakers.

thanks for spreading your wisdom to our fellow collectors.

Damn, that's crazy but very true, the purpose of sneakers to use them, not saying that you have to go out and ball in a new pair but if you plan to keep apair, especially your favorite pair, you got to rock them to the fullest. If not all your doing is wasting your money.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

i highly doubt ur whole bball team was rockin spacejams... that is just too absurd

nah man.. just a couple of the seniors. whole team wearing spacejams? i would love to see that....

DAWN BRO
I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN TO THE SHOES AFTER U KEEP THEM IN ICE
AND THEN DECIDE TO WEAR THEM THANKS FOR THE STORY I WILL KEEP THAT ON MY MIND

i also have been reading about rumors of the jams dropping in 2010. if they do start saving, and start camping. take those to a boot store and re glue them,whats their current status? you fix em? you could remove em and seaglow just the soles ive seen that work then clean em all up and reglue, these are saveable!let us know whats up with them

Back
Top Bottom