Spiz'ike Midsole Cracking?

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
SO i got my employee to get on a live chat with nike and i told him to speak about his midsole cracking with his CDP 3 and this is what they said:

Jason: Hi, my name is Jason. How may I help you?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: Hi Jason. I recently wore my Air Jordan Collezione 3 for the third time, and i've noticed the midsole begin to crack very quickly. Is this normal? I really expected these to last really long before this happened.
Message.gif
Jason: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get them from Nike.com or a store?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: They were only used for normal walking. I paid $340 for these!!!
Message.gif
Message.gif
Jason: Hello?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: yes
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: footlocker
Message.gif
Jason: You will have to contact our Claims Department at 1-800-344-6453. They are open M-F 7am - 4pm PST. They will be able to help you return your shoes. You will need to choose option 9 to speak with an agent.
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: well is there anything i can do?
Message.gif
Jason: No, sorry. You can return them or keep them as is, sorry.

Alert.gif
Jason has disconnected.

laugh.gif
I was cracking up when I read this because Nike is ruthless with their products, honestly they really dont care. Like for real, return them? A year and a half later?
laugh.gif

LOL

$175 for thisHAhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
SO i got my employee to get on a live chat with nike and i told him to speak about his midsole cracking with his CDP 3 and this is what they said:

Jason: Hi, my name is Jason. How may I help you?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: Hi Jason. I recently wore my Air Jordan Collezione 3 for the third time, and i've noticed the midsole begin to crack very quickly. Is this normal? I really expected these to last really long before this happened.
Message.gif
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: They were only used for normal walking. I paid $340 for these!!!
Message.gif
Message.gif
Jason: Hello?
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: yes
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: footlocker
Message.gif
Jason: You will have to contact our Claims Department at 1-800-344-6453. They are open M-F 7am - 4pm PST. They will be able to help you return your shoes. You will need to choose option 9 to speak with an agent.
Message.gif
Tony Joseph: well is there anything i can do?
Message.gif
Jason: No, sorry. You can return them or keep them as is, sorry.

Alert.gif
Jason has disconnected.

laugh.gif
I was cracking up when I read this because Nike is ruthless with their products, honestly they really dont care. Like for real, return them? A year and a half later?
laugh.gif

LOL

$175 for thisHAhahahahahahahahahahahahah
thats funny haha 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
tongue.gif

I called nike to try and get a voucher for my aquas, but it was like a year too late lol.

My TB spikes haven't cracked yet. My military 4s, fire red 3/4s have. I was thinking about unds'ing my cdp 3s. Is that a smart thing to do?

I just got the Jordan Spizikes in Fire Red as well, and the midsole is starting to crack too. Even some of the fire red and I'm getting pretty upset. I heard the angelus leather paint will do the trick, some people said to sand it down, then paint it, but I'm probably going to screw up or make it look bad. I would probably try and just paint the cracking part. It's really annoying...anyway what are you guys doing to put up with this? Just leaving it or actually trying to repaint it?

To put it in perspective, my heavily worn (read: BEAT) black/cement IIIs from 2000 haven't got a single crack on the midsole!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

To put it in perspective, my heavily worn (read: BEAT) black/cement IIIs from 2000 haven't got a single crack on the midsole!

You my friend, are truly blessed. I do have a question, have you stepped in the snow or got it wet? I have to admit, after 2 weeks of getting it I actually had to go through the snow a couple of times and I guess I forgot to remove it. So I'm guessing the moisture build up helps the cracking or pressure applied, or just the fact that it got a really horrible paint job. I love these shoes but I am really disappointed. 

It's not them getting wet or snow, it's the cheap paint they've been using the last five years.

My spizike boots have hairline cracks all along the midsole- but Ive worn them a ton in all kinds of snow since thats what I bought em for anyway. Still in good shape for what they have been thru but it goes with the territory I guess!

I have the black/green/red spizikes and they're still perfect. I think people call them the gucci spizikes or whatever.
also have the cements, no cracking either.

Spiz'ikes seem to crumble just like all the latest IIIs and IVs. Just wear them till the paint peels, they're

only shoes people.

Back
Top Bottom