Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ep 8 was in May too, and then got pushed back to Dec. I'm wondering if they do the same to 9, or if they start working on it early maybe they do just leave it there in May. Fine by me either way, I just can't wait to see it.
pimp.gif
they will they did the same with 7

Imagine if this was the first version of The Empire Strikes Back that you saw, then you actually watched the full film years later...

^ Did you build/fabricate your own EE-3 rifle or buy it?

After breaking the Sidewinder one I built, I now strictly use a hyperfirm for events. So this one was bought. Plus, it helps some Con's "no weapons" policy being it's all rubber.

After breaking the Sidewinder one I built, I now strictly use a hyperfirm for events. So this one was bought. Plus, it helps some Con's "no weapons" policy being it's all rubber.
How much are the hyperfirm ones?  So basically a "beater" rifle?  Makes sense if you risk getting a nice one damage/stolen/lost.

I wonder if they make an airsoft version. 

How much are the hyperfirm ones?  So basically a "beater" rifle?  Makes sense if you risk getting a nice one damage/stolen/lost.

I wonder if they make an airsoft version. 

The Fett EE-3 will run you around ~$450 but yeah, they're great as they're pretty solid but made completely out of rubber, so you can beat them up pretty good and not have to worry about anything breaking. It's great to not have to worry about that when kids want to hold it or something.

You can get a HF Stormtrooper Blaster for around $225 too since they make way more of those. I've never seen an airsoft EE-3 yet, would be pretty cool though.

Ended up chillin' with Daniel Logan most of the day yesterday because everybody and their mother wanted pics with both of us together. He's really one of the nicest guys ever and that event was definitely some of the most fun I've ever had at a Con.

View media item 2421907

Looking very sharp in pics, dude.
Miss the trooping days.
Side note: supposedly my Anovos ATAT Driver is being readied for shipping soon. Originally ordered 1/27/2015. Eyes rolling. Still waiting on Snowtrooper.
Miss the days when had access to equipment to build.

Last edited:
Ended up chillin' with Daniel Logan most of the day yesterday because everybody and their mother wanted pics with both of us together. He's really one of the nicest guys ever and that event was definitely some of the most fun I've ever had at a Con.

View media item 2421907

Looking very sharp in pics, dude.
Miss the trooping days.
Side note: supposedly my Anovos ATAT Driver is being readied for shipping soon. Originally ordered 1/27/2015. Eyes rolling. Still waiting on Snowtrooper.
Miss the days when had access to equipment to build.

Thanks, and yeah, I've seen people slowly starting to get their ATAT helmets and it looks amazing from what I can tell. I just got their Deathtrooper helmet and I'm considering the ATAT or Phasma's bucket next. Just can't seem to decide.

But at least Anovos is actually getting stuff out finally. I've had my EFx Biker Scout Helmet on Pre Order since July 2014 and there's still no ETA. Pretty ridiculous for a company to do that, especially in this day and age :smh:

Back
Top Bottom