• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_oxl6zi6ZHf1v734zlo1_400.gif
tumblr_oxl6zi6ZHf1v734zlo2_400.gif

tumblr_oxl6zi6ZHf1v734zlo4_400.gif
tumblr_oxl6zi6ZHf1v734zlo3_400.gif

tumblr_oxl6zi6ZHf1v734zlo6_400.gif
tumblr_oxl6zi6ZHf1v734zlo5_400.gif

I can see snoke mind manipulating rey and that's when we find out who she really is causing a dark side turn, maybe in some twist kylo realizes that he's been used as a puppet and the reaching out hand gesture is to luke to join together to go get rey back ....who the hell knows this is going to be a very long two months

Has the double agent thing been done in the SW films yet?

So what I gather from that is kei lo ren kills Leah and takes rey under his wing and that little hamster thing becomes the last jedi

gKqNY.gif

Effing Porgs.
That Emo Matt really gonna off his Mom?! Wow.
Everybody getting captured by First Order.
Troopers look good. More TIE Fighters & Pilots.

I also think that Snoke is talking to Rey in the beginning, despite the misdirection of it seeming like it's to Ben.
She's so joining the Dark Side... but I can also see the longcon being part of the plan... but can't risk being really consumed by the Dark Side!

And it's hinting that Ben has his targets locked onto a ship (presumably Leia's on it) and pulling the trigger... hinting that Leia's die on that ship. But all this could be misdirection again.
Finn vs Phas seems like an interesting side-plot... hope the battle will be epic.
And Porgs!

i dont think the leia ship thing is misdirection. its probably what rian was talking about with the spoilers

my only wish is luke survive atleast til episode 9 but that seems highly unlikely

darkside is way too top heavy got snoke kylo and rey as a traitor for atleast half a movie

light side got who? that weilds a lightsaber?

they got finn and poe fighting the darkside b team

and what about del toro?

they better not kill off nien nunb!!! he aint never hurt nobody!!!!

rey joining the darkside forreal?

not on kathleens watch

kudos for whoever told them to leave that vietnamese walrus off the trailer. hopefully since they changed leias fate in this movie they changed that wildabeast role too. the chick that plays her sister can get it tho

do you make it a point to insult her every single time? jesus christ you're disgusting

Loved the trailer premiere, I watched once, will not watch again, I felt that the trailer showed a little TOO much. Particularly with Kylo Ren..

Y'all think Disney has the balls to turn rey evil lol.

If she does she's gonna have to turn good again.
Possibly like Vader at the end of return of the Jedi when he killed palpatine

I hope they don't mirror it like that

So many questions, it's gonna be a long wait until Dec. 14. Luckily, I logged into my AMC app last night to double check I was good to go and saw my local theater put the tix up already. I was able to get the best seats in the house:nthat:

But that carbon fiber band-aid Ben had on tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom