Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d be entertained if the dark side wins.

I'd laugh my A off.

dark-helmet-demotivational-poster-1235504843.jpg

I said this earlier this year when Disney announced that they were starting their own streaming service.

They got the Juice.

I think Rey finds out that Luke was involved with her being abandoned and feels like Kylo is right about how he feels against Luke

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
RIAN JOHNSON, WRITER-DIRECTOR OF STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, TO CREATE ALL-NEW STAR WARS TRILOGY
“We all loved working with Rian on The Last Jedi,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm. “He’s a creative force, and watching him craft The Last Jedi from start to finish was one of the great joys of my career. Rian will do amazing things with the blank canvas of this new trilogy.”

“We had the time of our lives collaborating with Lucasfilm and Disney on The Last Jedi,” Johnson and Bergman said in a joint statement. “Star Wars is the greatest modern mythology and we feel very lucky to have contributed to it. We can’t wait to continue with this new series of films.”

http://www.starwars.com/news/rian-j...last-jedi-to-create-all-new-star-wars-trilogy

Wow. I ****ing love Rian Johnson, and I assume most of you do too, so him directing an entire trilogy is just...Heavenly.

A great time to be a Star Wars fan. :pimp:

I've never put so much blind faith into a film like TLJ, already callin it my fave SW film of all time :lol:

think I'll wait till some dates are announced before I start putting this new trilogy in GOAT convos :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom