start to say your good bye to jordan brand

i see myself picking up about 5-6 Js in 09
i dont think it will be that great

im on a mission for the older retros/OGs now

Is '09 when we see the prices shoot up from previous retros '01-06ish? I've got some heat to unload...

mmm idk about yall but i plan on copping the Jumpman Elite 1's next year..they look good

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

eek.gif
I'm not done till they bring back the VI wht/infra; but the pack is cool I guess, the quality better than I thought, not feelin the backwards Jumpman and not sure if I'm entirely satisfied with them
ohwell.gif
Anyways now its time to catch up on stuff, and wait as JB might bring back something good in 2009, the more people that leave JB the better
laugh.gif
See, I own O.G 11's, and 01 retro's, so I appreciate the backwards jumpman, so you can tell the difference, and protect the value.

I'm going to chill out of shoes for a while. Gotta stack money so I can move out and get an apartment. I'm still looking for a few CDP shoes though,but I'm in no rush.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wow 11s quality SUCKS!!! i hate it its soo bad

Yeah, I'm not going to be shy about rocking these... I'm not going to baby them. The materials are sub-par to some variants I've seen. The XII is on point, though.

Thank god I have the 01 retro. well, the XII always have high quality. but, I'm not saying good bye yet. I need how the VI turn out. Other than that,I'm going to copp all the missing kickz on my list.

unless some OG colors get retroed (that have not been retroed so far) I will not be buying any more Jordans......thanks for a great time BRAND JORDAN.....itwas a fun time and I will enjoy rocking my shoes till they fall apart.......

ff to 3:05 sums it up....

hmmm i think the both the 1s pack will be interesting, i mean the alpha omega pack are both OG colorways well the lakers one was a sample i believe. and thedtrt pack the white/red looks like an og colorway.

The 11/12 pack was my exit door...This sneaker obsession is getting out of hand for me. I have no more space to store my kicks and I have enough to last me mylifetime literally. Time to focus on better things in life, Goodbye JB your quality is garbage just like your new ideas for the upcoming year. (MiddleFinger)....

For me it has come full circle the blacked XI was the first Air Jordan I ever wanted and the XII white\back was the first Air Jordan I ever purchase. So Icould walk away but we all know you never know what JB will drop so I will play it by ear.
happy.gif

I would probably never walk into Footlocker and pick up a new release. JB is really killing themselves: Quality, colorways, fusions, prices, buthchered theI's (attempting to make it similar to Dunks), comes out with garbage limited shoes for 200+ bucks. I will continue to buy older releases and stuff I missedout on though. I would like to see more VI's and Spacejams but 99% I won't buy any new releases, but like MJ said, "there's always that1%".

Back
Top Bottom