Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Is there anywhere to buy samples of different pwo supps?
I wanna try a few but don't wanna commit to the full size tubs......

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Looking into changing up my routine ... anyone try/have success with the Layne Norton program?� any thoughts or feedback is appreciated

also watched pumping iron again recently and for got the STRONG !$%* comment/stare some dude made (@5:06) lol

I didn't really like Layne Nortons routine. Results came slow and I felt like I wasn't working out all my body parts enough. It did introduce me to cable flys which are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Heres a few:

Animal Rage sample
BSN NO xplode 2.0 trail for 6.99 shipped
MusclePharm Assault trial size

Also Superpump Max and Ergopump has a trial size you can buy at $10-13 for 10 serving at alot of online stores. Also if you have a Vitamin shoppe near you they are pretty great with sample if they have some. usually 1mr and such.

So what do u guys do when your not motivated anymore? I took a week off to see if it came back but these last two workout kinda lagged. I think it has to do with people taking a long time in the squat racks and the lil high schoolers running in groups, kinda irks me. Plus I broke my ipod...rage.

what do yall do for lat work? my ability to do pullups has been limited, specifically overhand due to a bad rotator cuff so i've been stuck doing pullovers/pulldowns alogn with some machine work...

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I have a question for people who used to be really fat but then slimmed down. Is there any way to lose the gut from being really fat without working out like a maniac? I really dont hit the weights cause my job kills me everyday but I have been watching my calories. Im down from about 250 to 175 right now but my gut is still there even though the rest of my body has thinned out.
If you find the time, incorporate cardio (running outside, on the treadmill, bicycle riding, elliptical, swimming, etc). As long as you are taking care of your diet (as you said you have been doing with your calories), performing any form of cardio on a daily basis should help you thin out your gut and the rest of your body.

I have a friend who "claims" he was over the obesity line (despite not really appearing to be at all), and went on the Atkins diet and lost 70lbs and is currently gaunt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alhubley

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

I've plateaued at about 160 after a year of steady gains (started around 140)
frown.gif

Help!!!

Edit: I'm starting this program (Westside):

http://www.defrancostrain...inny-bastards-part3.html

If you're stuck at 160 you probably just need to eat more. Raise calories by 500 a day and see what happens.

Thanks for the help.

Can somebody give me a sample of their diet plan? (Meal by meal). I'm having trouble keeping up with all my meals. I don't really have time to be cooking too much.

Originally Posted by MEXclusive

Originally Posted by rhester

Heres a few:

Animal Rage sample
BSN NO xplode 2.0 trail for 6.99 shipped
MusclePharm Assault trial size

Also Superpump Max and Ergopump has a trial size you can buy at $10-13 for 10 serving at alot of online stores. Also if you have a Vitamin shoppe near you they are pretty great with sample if they have some. usually 1mr and such.
So what do u guys do when your not motivated anymore? I took a week off to see if it came back but these last two workout kinda lagged. I think it has to do with people taking a long time in the squat racks and the lil high schoolers running in groups, kinda irks me. Plus I broke my ipod...rage.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

wait gais.

How long till you saw noticeable results? From when you first started working out I mean, lol.

You'll see the noob gains during your first three months or so and then you'll start to plateau

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I have a question for people who used to be really fat but then slimmed down. Is there any way to lose the gut from being really fat without working out like a maniac? I really dont hit the weights cause my job kills me everyday but I have been watching my calories. Im down from about 250 to 175 right now but my gut is still there even though the rest of my body has thinned out.

how tall are you?
5'9....

Any personal trainers, wellness consultants, fitness related careers?
Just wondering how you would go about receiving an AA, certification, bachelors, etc. and what your experience/pay/hours are like? Thanks!

just got back from vacation , and didnt gain a pound. thank god 
laugh.gif

anyways i worked out there, but no heavy weights, as i only brought 50 lb dumbbells and did sprints, ect. (week n half)

i ended my oxyelite stack 2 - 3 weeks ago, and weighted in at 212lbs.

i weight 212lb currently as of this morning. 

some cold pics - esp week n half cold 
laugh.gif

I am ready to start my first ever cycle of EC stack but am a little unsure about ephedrine... does it have to be pure ephedrine or can it be a product that contains ephedrine in it?

I feel kinda dumb for asking this but I'm sure theres got to be some of you going through it...I'm not a fat dude. 6 ft about 175-180...In pretty decent shape, play ball every other day...I don't do any weight training what so ever...BUT...I've got a bit of some man boobage going on...Anyone know a way to flatten out my chest without heavy weight lifting?

bwood looking huge

you planning on cutting more or are you chillin at that bf%?

also are your legs big too? 212 is not light but you look even bigger than that unless your legs are skinny

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I feel kinda dumb for asking this but I'm sure theres got to be some of you going through it...I'm not a fat dude. 6 ft about 175-180...In pretty decent shape, play ball every other day...I don't do any weight training what so ever...BUT...I've got a bit of some man boobage going on...Anyone know a way to flatten out my chest without heavy weight lifting?

diet diet diet
eat less calories, and exercise more....doesn't have to be 'heavy weights' but incorporating weightlifting when you lose weight will help you preserve the muscle you have.....try lifting 3x a week at least

goal is 10% body fat.

sucks cause when i was in 4th grade, i got in a bad car accident (other car we hit, people passed) so i have this scar tissue lining around my lower abdominal from the seatbelt. was supposed to get surgery, but my parents did not want to since i was so young. ill acquire about getting it removed at some point 
frown.gif

ill take pics of legs when i get home 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom