Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Damn dudes hating on me losing body fat? Idk who told yall low body fat means your unhealthy

3% bf is lower than what's needed for bodily functioning, sooo..... you're either lying or were measured inaccurately.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Damn dudes hating on me losing body fat? Idk who told yall low body fat means your unhealthy

This is Alberto Nunez at ~5-6% bf (contest shape). You're most likely not 3% bf. Post pics (pause) in a spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
index.php

I'm not that huge, but my doc said "ur body fat is at 3-4 percent. YOu trainning for something?

I'm not that huge, but my doc said "ur body fat is at 3-4 percent. YOu trainning for something?
What else did he tell you? Thats not healthy at all man, especially for a long period of time. You don't feel lethargic during the day?

brettTHEjett wrote:
Adrian1221 wrote:
Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Does anyone else skip numbers or get confused when counting?
Someone was working with me today and I realized I do that a lot 
laugh.gif

i get paranoid doing this, so each rep that is supposed to go to 10 gets 12-13, if its bigger numbers like for crunches i go up an extra 10-15 

forget the numbers, push yourself to your capacity and then a bit more... doing sets of "10-12" can limit you because once youve reach 12 your mind thinks its over.
^
Yup!!
When I'm exhausted and hurting..
That's when I start counting the reps.. because that's when it really count!!

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

What else did he tell you? Thats not healthy at all man, especially for a long period of time. You don't feel lethargic during the day?
work out, NT, and sleep is all I do.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

work out, NT, and sleep is all I do.
In relation to the picture i posted of myself a couple pages ago, would you say you have 7-8% LESS than me??

my son Lubu stay trollin.... 3% body fat?...thats insane, you need to post up tagged pics bro.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Zyzz

9-10% IMO

this is a little more accurate BF% guess Brett. 7-8% isnt likely
i feel like i havent seen you in a while Brett
laugh.gif
Nah I'm saying he's 7% less than my 10% 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the longest time NT wasn't loading properly on my browser... missed about 10 months of NT 
sick.gif

How much do you weigh? I'm not saying your'e lying but I don't think you realize what 3-4% would look like, not to mention how unhealthy that is for a long period of time.
This is around 6-8% (Zyzz claims he was 8% on his bodyspace page but I'd say that's a bit modest) 

7120a_ORIG-zyzz.jpg

zyzz rip, but he was on roids. Im on organic everything. Expensive diet, but thats the only way to look prime

zyzz rip, but he was on roids. Im on organic everything. Expensive diet, but thats the only way to look prime

Organic has absolutely no effect on body fat.
Post your abs or *%!+ NO @!$% STRONG PAUSE

That's insane.  I just got mine checked yesterday and I'm at 5.3% and I'm a real slim dude.  From everything I've read, anything below 5% is unhealthy.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

That's insane.  I just got mine checked yesterday and I'm at 5.3% and I'm a real slim dude.  From everything I've read, anything below 5% is unhealthy.
In the long term yes(YEARS), but for few months or so its fine. Just check your kidneys MONTHLY

Back
Top Bottom