STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Joined May 25, 2004
that’s real.

It’s really no difference between pin presses other than it removes all leg drive.

I set my safeties too high and just rolled with it because I didn’t want to get off the floor. :lol:

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
This is the exact nonsense I pointed out a few days ago. People wanna speak i
Crawling on a treadmill is a thing so anything can be a thing. Especially if it provides results
wait wut lol

アキラ

Supporter
Joined Oct 10, 2018
Anyone have a favorite t shirt (or piece of clothing) they like to wear to the gym?

Lol I have this inzer shirt and when I wear it I just feel unstoppable in the gym for some reason. Makes my guns hug the sleeves but it ain’t too tight.

Just bought another one in a different color lmao

Joined Aug 6, 2012
The Rock is coming out with a bodybuilding show on tv next summer. It will be sponsored by the IFBB and the prize money will be more than the Olympia. Would ya'll watch?

Joined Dec 31, 2012
The Rock is coming out with a bodybuilding show on tv next summer. It will be sponsored by the IFBB and the prize money will be more than the Olympia. Would ya'll watch?
Yes.

The Rock is A-list. This will be a big deal.

Joined May 25, 2004
Man, consistency cures all. I struggled mentally with doing the body weight stuff - Pull ups, push ups etc....but after 1 month the improvements are ridiculous.
Im starting to like bodyweigh stuff a lot.

Like I’ll always lift heavy on stuff that should be heavy but then for accessories I’ll do bodyweight stuff. I feel like my mobility has improved since I basically ditched machines all together. Now it’s just free weights and body weight.

Works for me. I’m not trying to get big. I just like lifting heavy stuff and staying in shape.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now