STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Joined Dec 13, 2018
We all got that friend who voted trump.

Thread is poppin for 5:30 am. :lol:
Not me. I cannot call someone a friend, who’ll close the curtains behind them and begin to think and vote like a white supremacist. His politics have more in common with people who support inequality, while still in support of white privilege. I know what time it is. Living in NYC, we all know who the orange sphincter actually is. So for someone who is NOT from NYC to call us sheep? Should really take a good look in the mirror. The only reason Trump won was because of his ability to amp up those Maga fruitcakes who are not from NYC, those who do not know him.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
Not me. I cannot call someone a friend, who’ll close the curtains behind them and begin to think and vote like a white supremacist. His politics have more in common with people who support inequality, while still in support of white privilege. I know what time it is. Living in NYC, we all know who the orange sphincter actually is. So for someone who is NOT from NYC to call us sheep? Should really take a good look in the mirror. The only reason Trump won was because of his ability to amp up those Maga fruitcakes who are not from NYC, those who do not know him.

So not only are you racist but also homophobic - true.

Joined Dec 13, 2018
So not only are you racist but also homophobic - true.
Where do you see homophobia? My rep on this site is pretty solid in regard to human rights. Fruitcake in my speaks means a very confused individual. Black people cannot be racists. If you wish to learn why? Please join us in the Appropriate thread.

SpittaJetLife

Banned
Joined Feb 14, 2019
I’m sure 4 Chan and 8 Chan has MAGA supporter body building threads there. Take the racist political nonsense out of here.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Anyways...

Cat at work is really tryna sling these weight loss coffees. Man was reading the label and said wtf is cromium? I'm dying over here :lol:

Joined Feb 1, 2012
Anybody can direct me to some regular workouts and basic foods to eat/stay away from. Trying to loss a little weight and tone up again but not interested in body building and doing over the top work outs. Hope that doesn’t offend anybody. Thanks in advance

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now