STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

315 bench fail.

Felt light when I unracked it.

Not afraid to show my failures lol.

Got it 1/4 up lol

At what point did it feel "stuck?"

First week back in the gym. My bench took a huge hit, squats not so much, but DL is still where its been. Hopefully my body just needed to readjust to the weight.

Doing 4 days a week with two major lifts and accessories if I have time
Mon - light bench and incline
Tue - squat and hip thrusts
Thurs - heavy bench and spoto press
Fri - Sumo DL and rack pulls/deficite DL

Is that the wait time. I heard some people do 2-3
it's usually shorter but I get fine line tattoos and they're more sensitive. especially the ones on my thigh, my artist stays being stern, "I'm not joking. you better not workout bc they will not heal well".

9D8B2BC8-53DE-4920-88C8-5C9F0E391EF0.jpeg

Got my new program... structure is the same for the next several months but this is the first week so the #s are super light.

Brace yourselves, winter is coming.

It’s time to build

Last edited:
Why, kisuh kisuh?
all the food tats on my thigh have a love theme. pizza has pepperoni hearts. avocado has cupid's arrow going through it. for the ramen, I chose "kiss, kiss" because it emulates both the motion and slurp sound of consuming ramen.

all the food tats on my thigh have a love theme. pizza has pepperoni hearts. avocado has cupid's arrow going through it. for the ramen, I chose "kiss, kiss" because it emulates both the motion and slurp sound of consuming ramen.
haha, i was wondering. because i know bo, bo , means kiss in a cute way and Kiss-uh is like french kiss.
(I dont have my korean keyboward anymore so I can't type it out)
thats dope man.
(Japanese Ramen still better than Korean). but if you put so jajamyeong on there ... i wouldn't be mad.
God I miss Jaja bop softest rice with the black sauce....., they throw in a little egg roll for you all for like 4 bucks...

haha, i was wondering. because i know bo, bo , means kiss in a cute way and Kiss-uh is like french kiss.
(I dont have my korean keyboward anymore so I can't type it out)
thats dope man.
(Japanese Ramen still better than Korean). but if you put so jajamyeong on there ... i wouldn't be mad.
God I miss Jaja bop softest rice with the black sauce....., they throw in a little egg roll for you all for like 4 bucks...
awesome bro. yea my artist asked if i meant bo bo first. i was like "nah def kiseu". aint no cute way to slurp noodz. i prefer japanese ramen but ive had a love affair with korean the past couple of years. next tat im def getting tagalog doe. dont want people thinking i aint repping team genetically inclined to have nice calves anymore

Started up athlean x program again day 1. I have been on week 1 seemingly all summer after grinding for a week and then falling off a week rinse repeat. Going to take it serious and knock these 90 days out. Workouts having me yelling f Jeff cavalier when im done

You strength training?
Yup, just went a bit overboard on my last bulk. Also, I should clarify, I dont have a ripped 6 pack or anything, but to the general public I'd be considered in good shape. I'd like to have legit abs for once in my life though. Definitely never letting myself get that fat again

Back
Top Bottom