STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im a trainer at the Biggest and most crowded gym here in Louisville and around 4-8pm everyday and especially on mondays u got the weak f**ks who come in doin their wack *** 30-45 min wrkout takin up machines and benches that us big dudes who r there everyday and actually know what were doin could use instead..i HATE dudes that come there once or twice a week only so they can say they went to the gym but didnt actually do anything...sometimes i have to calm myself down before i throw a 5 lb dumbbell at em and cancel their membership... 

:smh:

You sound like a douche man.

"weak ****'s"?

Get off your high horse bruh.

dude is a trainer, not the owner and he acts like he is all that.. who cares how heavy people lift? there are a lot of people trying to look cool or trying to impress chicks at the gym, that their form looks horrible, and are basically not doing the exercise the right way..

so i dont care how heavy people lift.. i just lift how much i can and try to improve daily.. at least my form looks good, compared to people that think they're all that

"I lift things up....and put them down.....I lift things up.....and put them down"

"weak ****'s"?

Yea weak f**ks..the dudes who take up space in the free weight section knowin damn well they really need to be in the womens only area..it gets better as the week goes on and the slackers slack off and stay away from the gym usually thursday thru sunday...and douche? most dudes who r gym rats and bodybuilders get catergorized as this anyway from dudes who envy them..regardless of their ego and how they act 
who cares how heavy people lift? there are a lot of people trying to look cool or trying to impress chicks at the gym, that their form looks horrible, and are basically not doing the exercise the right way..
so i dont care how heavy people lift.. i just lift how much i can and try to improve daily.. at least my form looks good, compared to people that think they're all that
This is the worst..its always comedy when a hot girl starts workin out next to em in a sports bra and yoga pants and frail dudes start actin brolic and start gruntin liftin 3x the weight they can really do..when u live at the gym u can always tell who the posers are..

Do you guys recommend SizeOn or Dark Matter? I've been drinking my whey for a while now but I feel I need something else to put on good, lean weight in muscle.

I recommend dark matter to the fullest. I gained 5 lbs on my first tub. And it was good weight, when I took this, lifted heavy, and did cardio, my arms, chest, and back got bigger, and my pants fit looser :pimp:

"weak ****'s"?

dude is a trainer, not the owner and he acts like he is all that.. who cares how heavy people lift? there are a lot of people trying to look cool or trying to impress chicks at the gym, that their form looks horrible, and are basically not doing the exercise the right way..

:lol: I'm saying though right?

That's like me, Club27 or anybody else that considers themselves elite in Martial Arts, rant out and think everybody should be on our level.

Quit that *******t... we were all beginners, we all do not have the same work ethics or the same genetics. Fall back! Better yet, get off them roids!

Dudes really banging their heads on their steering wheel because they couldn't bench earlier? :rofl: Whar dey do dat?

Gonna try my first carb loading product, just ordered GlycoJect. It's got good reviews, i'll let you know how it works.

Do you guys recommend SizeOn or Dark Matter? I've been drinking my whey for a while now but I feel I need something else to put on good, lean weight in muscle.

I recommend dark matter to the fullest. I gained 5 lbs on my first tub. And it was good weight, when I took this, lifted heavy, and did cardio, my arms, chest, and back got bigger, and my pants fit looser :pimp:

what is Dark Matter? ive heard of it but never looked into it

so i started using my first real supplement in a long time (Craze) and lemme tell you fellas something

if you want the energy of a ************* METH FIEND, go ahead and try this stuff.

otherwise, stay away. and be afraid.

i dont mess with that stuff but ive heard nothing but good things about Craze

so i started using my first real supplement in a long time (Craze) and lemme tell you fellas something

if you want the energy of a ************* METH FIEND, go ahead and try this stuff.

otherwise, stay away. and be afraid.

Dude i've heard of that! But sign me off :lol: if it's anything like or worst than Jack3D... i'm out!

They do strong for me, I be getting all itchy and sweating perfusively! :x

where should I do my deadlifts if there is only one squat rack in my gym(downtown LA gold's gym)? looks like the one below.

there's also a overhead shoulder press sit down thing.. (rack i guess?)

so only those two have the long barbells...

Also dudes, this is Herschel Walker at age 48 (he is now 50).

He says he never really lifts weights, does thousands of pushups and situps a day and eats once daily.

genetic freak? I think so.

This is my desired physique.

where should I do my deadlifts if there is only one squat rack in my gym(downtown LA gold's gym)? looks like the one below.

there's also a overhead shoulder press sit down thing.. (rack i guess?)
so only those two have the long barbells...
sounds like that rack is ur best option of those 2..but for deadlifts u dont really even need a rack all u need is enough room on the floor and a mirror

sounds like that rack is ur best option of those 2..but for deadlifts u dont really even need a rack all u need is enough room on the floor and a mirror
Yeah a rack isnt needed for deadlifts at all.

Ran 3 miles at the gym today, my first 2 was nonstop. Never went below 5, and averaged at around 6.2-6.5. For me, thats a big accomplishment.
laugh.gif
I stuck it between 7-8 for a minute or so straight, back down to 6, down to 5 for a bit, up to 6, etc etc.

For a guy who used to absolute HATE running and coudnt run half a mile without stopping, I think im doing fine.
pimp.gif

*patsselfonback*

Also dudes, this is Herschel Walker at age 48 (he is now 50).
He says he never really lifts weights, does thousands of pushups and situps a day and eats once daily.
genetic freak? I think so.
This is my desired physique.

Troy, I met Herschel last year in San Jose, CA where he was training. He looked nothing like that. He looked a lot skinnier, about 6'0" 190-200ish. Maybe he felt the extra muscle was useless?

Anybody have any experience with Estrogen blockers?? I'm to a point in my weight loss that Stubborn belly fat is holding on strong. I've heard about Reservatrol but don't know anyone that's used it. Let me know!!

Can you take Dark Matter as opposed to regular whey even when on a cut? Im still aiming to lose another 10-15 lbs within the next 1-2 months. This seems like a good recovery supp.

Back
Top Bottom