STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

SO Syntha-6 isn't a good post workout protein shake for someone who is trying to define/build muscle? Maybe I've been taking the wrong stuff lol :frown:

I originally switched from Muscle Milk to Syntha-6 because I thought it has less fat content than Muscle Milk

Last edited:
Figure I might as well as you guys,

Currently I'm a sophomore in school studying Marketing with an emphasis on Sports, but the last few weeks I've been thinking about wanting to switch more related to exercise and fitness. One thing that prevents me from wanting to go that direction is that the career choices seem pretty limited (Physical Therapy, Personal Training, Athletic Training, etc) and none of them, aside from PT, have a very good earning potential.

Basically, are there any careers in fitness/exercise related that earn 100K+ or am I probably just stuck doing this as a hobby?

Currently I'm a sophomore in school studying Marketing with an emphasis on Sports, but the last few weeks I've been thinking about wanting to switch more related to exercise and fitness. One thing that prevents me from wanting to go that direction is that the career choices seem pretty limited (Physical Therapy, Personal Training, Athletic Training, etc) and none of them, aside from PT, have a very good earning potential.

Basically, are there any careers in fitness/exercise related that earn 100K+ or am I probably just stuck doing this as a hobby?
My cousin is an athletic trainer for a NBA team.  He makes about 80K. He only been doing it for 3 years now.

The NFL team pays low, he was with the New Orleans Saints his first year after finishing his Masters. That's the year they won the Superbowl.

Also, look at being a sports physician. They make CAKE.  

Last edited:
OOOOhhhhhh weeee tomorrow is an off day, Thank goodness! Sooooo sore. Killed my back yesterday, killllllled my arms today. Body is dead. Tomorrow will be a much needed break, getting a massage and some electro therapy. Great stuff. Diet still going strong. Killing it. I feel things tightening already. Missing the carbs and the sugars zaps some of my energy tho, but I'm pushing through, whatever, gotta get it done.

i envy your body yousef, but i'm happy for you
smokin.gif

Has anyone done a cleanse? I've been looking at one and my sister told me about the CKLS New body, but she hasn't done It yet. So I'm just looking for any recommendations

OOOOhhhhhh weeee tomorrow is an off day, Thank goodness! Sooooo sore. Killed my back yesterday, killllllled my arms today. Body is dead. Tomorrow will be a much needed break, getting a massage and some electro therapy. Great stuff. Diet still going strong. Killing it. I feel things tightening already. Missing the carbs and the sugars zaps some of my energy tho, but I'm pushing through, whatever, gotta get it done.
Are you not substituting your sugar craves with fruits?

Last edited:
It is going to be a long day today. With the storm coming in I'm gonna have to hit back, shoulders and legs today cause my gym will be closed for the weekend.

Welcome to the 3 plates club iLLest!

Got in a nice shoulder workout last night. If not for the storm, I'd make tonight a day off. Gonna just hit arms later and do legs on Sat.

Got in a nice shoulder workout last night. If not for the storm, I'd make tonight a day off. Gonna just hit arms later and do legs on Sat.

3 plates club...man I'm still shooting for one. :lol: I'm making progress though.

3 plates club...man I'm still shooting for one.
laugh.gif
I'm making progress though.
We all start somewhere fam, lol.  Progress is all we can ask for.

I have one of my boys come to the gym with me nowadays as an occasional training partner.  Just recently started benching for the first time in his life.  Making nice and steady progress.  Started off not even being able to hit 95 on the bench.  Moving towards being able to rep out good working sets with 1 plate.

Pushups and dips.  Other than consistency, those to me have been the two things that have helped me boost my bench the most, especially dips.

Last edited:

The occasional fruit. That fructose is still a strong sugar item too tho. So I eat that sparingly. To counteract the sugar craving, I'll have a mint. That helps sooo much.

The occasional fruit. That fructose is still a strong sugar item too tho. So I eat that sparingly. To counteract the sugar craving, I'll have a mint. That helps sooo much.

Why are you eliminating all forms of sugar?

Follow your passions, dont follow "earnings potential".

Youll end up with a more enjoyable job.

Sports marketing is a ***** field to get into too.

Why are you eliminating all forms of sugar?

I'm not eliminating sugar, I'm just lowering my intake of it. The processed forms is what I'm really removing the most. I'm still getting some in the foods eat and these fruit snacks. I was just so far in excess before this cut, that lowering it to reasonable diet levels is a rough adjustment, both mentally as physically. I'll be smooth as my body gets used to this, but right now, it's blah.

Back
Top Bottom