STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Unless you lower your calories ALOT then no you shouldn't lose much muscle but while cutting you should get a good amount of protein in to help that

Unless you lower your calories ALOT then no you shouldn't lose much muscle but while cutting you should get a good amount of protein in to help that

Im probably 1000 calories under maintenance but I lift 4-5 times a week and get enough protein from whey.

THIS GUY is suing crossfit.
kind of a rip moff if you ask me. they let this guy compete with the women.

Last edited:
Argument is null and void with that pic though, lot of asian girls if they buzz their hair short would look like dudes. Lot of asian dudes if they buzz their hair short would look like girls with buzzed haircuts.

I is confused.

i was jk with the pic. i think that dude is crazy thinking that he should be able to compete against the women. i don't care if the gender has been "reassigned". born a man but taking hormones does not make you a female. if anything, he should be disallowed by the fact that he's taking hormones. the only one allowed to do that is froning :nerd:

i was jk with the pic. i think that dude is crazy thinking that he should be able to compete against the women. i don't care if the gender has been "reassigned". born a man but taking hormones does not make you a female. if anything, he should be disallowed by the fact that he's taking hormones. the only one allowed to do that is froning :nerd:

i seent it

Im probably 1000 calories under maintenance but I lift 4-5 times a week and get enough protein from whey.

No protein is gonna save your muscle if you are 1000 under

That's way too much bro

Word.

As somebody whose done 1000+ under deficit... please don't do it. TAKE YOUR TIME
I agree. I don't think I've done that much deficit but there's been times where I've had cereal for breakfast, a turkey patty and a piece of bread for lunch and another for dinner. I seriously would've taken my time if I were to do it again.

In nicer weather, do you guys do outdoors activities? A lot of the girls I know like hiking. They want me to come with but I don't get it...you drive an hour to said destination, hike up a trail and go get food to eat? :lol:

I can't wait to go running in the wild again. Has such a diff vibe from the treadmill.

In nicer weather, do you guys do outdoors activities? A lot of the girls I know like hiking. They want me to come with but I don't get it...you drive an hour to said destination, hike up a trail and go get food to eat? :lol:

I can't wait to go running in the wild again. Has such a diff vibe from the treadmill.

Do it strictly for the yambs and the views, not really a workout by any means. I've gone running through Runyon and it's different experience than going "hiking" with a girl, :lol:. They get tired fast.

Don't know how you run on a treadmill, not about that life, most mundane thing you can do. I used to kill the row machine collecting dust at LA Fitness though.

Working out at a deficit, :lol:, can't do it, got to fuel the machine.

God bless those guys souls lifting all that weight, one of the few times I'll agree with Jewbacca, they're still fat. :lol:

That's great they're strong. Too bad they're fat. No thanks, Stan.
Im not disagreeing with you guys the they are fat and its not very appealing to the majority of people. But they're strong and you weigh 130, see my point?

I posted the vid because bwood said he was from Tampa and that his gym had 200lb DBs which the guy uses at the end.

Last edited:
Im not disagreeing with you guys the they are fat and its not very appealing to the majority of people. But they're strong and you weigh 130, see my point?

I posted the vid because bwood said he was from Tampa and that his gym had 200lb DBs which the guy uses at the end.

Weighing 187-190 pounds and snatching 350+ pounds>>>> Weighing 275+ and benching whatever dude is benching that's impressive to some.

Weighing 187-190 pounds and snatching 350+ pounds>>>> Weighing 275+ and benching whatever dude is benching that's impressive to some.
Squatting 1k at 315-330>>>>>>>> anything you can name. Thats how powerlifting/Olympic lifting works. The heavier you get the more you should lift yeah, but wether your fat or have a 6 pack, the weight still weighs the same.

Damn didn't think 1000 under was that bad. I'll try 500 under instead. Thanks for the advice guys.

Last edited:
Still waiting on the day I see a full squat over 650lb's.

To be that fat to quarter squat 1k, no thanks, :lol:

You see some big dudes in Olympic lifting, but you still need FROM, you don't need it for Youtube though.

Moving weight is impressive no matter if you're a powerlifter or a bodybuilder. Watching the weightlifters appeal to me more cuz except for the 105 kg class, they all look like normal ppl. The powerlifters seem to be made up of grotesquely big dudes :x

Back
Top Bottom