Steve Harvey Miss Universe fail

It was a mistake. Not she why it's such a big deal. Most people including myself have no idea what the point of Miss Universe means, we don't even care. Just an excuse to go in on SH.

It was a mistake. Not she why it's such a big deal. Most people including myself have no idea what the point of Miss Universe means, we don't even care. Just an excuse to go in on SH.

Real **** tho people wilding calling him ****** and monkey on his Twitter :rofl:

Ain't even that deep

8cLT3Xf.gif

Nobody cares about a Miss Universe. Harvey's check was already direct deposited into his account. Comedians have a way of finding humor in even the most embarrassing of situations, including their own. This will be a topic he'll address on all 10 of his TV shows, public appearances & radio show. At the end of the day, we will still have to wake up in the morning to the same lives and personal problems we had the day before, etc...

:tongue:

Miss Universe has been going on for decades now and even though it isn't a huge deal to us, it's a huge deal for a lot of other countries, specially Latin nations that are extremely patriotic.

Maybe. But also people don't like to admit that they would also do it themselves.

I wouldn't do that to my friend because at the end of the day my friends come up, is my come up as well, I don't need to steal his billion $ idea....that's just low and disgusting.

Miss Universe has been going on for decades now and even though it isn't a huge deal to us, it's a huge deal for a lot of other countries, specially Latin nations that are extremely patriotic.

Exactly, it isn't a big deal to us but this was an excuse to bring out the memes and fake care about SH ruining a moment. Saw on Twitter some Columbian music director for Spotify called SH a "Dumb N_". All because he he announced the loser as athe winner then immediately corrected his mistake. :lol:

You know how offensive it is to a ColOmbian to be referred to as a ColUMbian?....happems all the time...how hard is it to spell the country's name correctly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom