Stores that let you prepay for Jordans

Originally Posted by deltadogman

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

sooo ... how does this help ME

If you don't know what a MOM and POP store is or don't have a car, it won't help you at all!
That wasn't his point. This thread is very misleading because it gives the impression that this is a theard about SPECIFIC stores that take pre-orders. You sayng i pre-order my shoes from a mom and pop store does not help anyone, and leaves little room for discussion. You saying "i pre-order my shoes from "deltadogmans.com" is helpful. If you want to discuss stores, than discuss stores.

I remember when The Athletes Foot used to take pre-orders in the smithhaven mall from like 01-06. Than they stopped around the same time the cardinals came out in 06'. Olympic town on dyckman street in nyc also used to take pre orders for a little while in 01'-03'.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

sooo ... how does this help ME

If you don't know what a MOM and POP store is or don't have a car, it won't help you at all!
That wasn't his point. This thread is very misleading because it gives the impression that this is a theard about SPECIFIC stores that take pre-orders. You sayng i pre-order my shoes from a mom and pop store does not help anyone, and leaves little room for discussion. You saying "i pre-order my shoes from "deltadogmans.com" is helpful. If you want to discuss stores, than discuss stores.

I understand your point. But the statment "I Pre-Order from mom and pop stores is a big hint" and conversation peice. The reply could have been, I pre-order, reserve at........................  Secondly, I would never knowingly expose a particular store that is possibly  commiting an act that violates their NIKE agreement to the world wide web. I guess everybody train of thinking now a days is a product of the "microwave mentality," free, fast, and how i want it. A better way to approach this situation would have been a simple PM. But good thing it unfolded like this, LOL. Anybody who has ever been exposed to game know it's not giving and funny thing is I'm not trying to sell it but atleast show some tact.

Deltadog, I got a guy at a local spot who let's me do this. I'm sure he uses his discount and I give him like $30 more than retail. But I dont have to wait or camp anymore. No mom n pop shops by me. Sucks
He was simply asking if anyone had good spots. Wanting to know if it was either common or unheard of now days. It's not as common as it used to be. But SMDH @ all the guys wanting hand outs now days. But will be quick to tell someone to do their homework before RDs...
CrayI remember when some older NT guys were getting mad at guys posting online sites, state side or UK. So do you really expect people to put their last REAL hookup on blast? Would you? If you say you would stop lying to yourself

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^He wants attention.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Deltadog, I got a guy at a local spot who let's me do this. I'm sure he uses his discount and I give him like $30 more than retail. But I dont have to wait or camp anymore. No mom n pop shops by me. Sucks
He was simply asking if anyone had good spots. Wanting to know if it was either common or unheard of now days. It's not as common as it used to be. But SMDH @ all the guys wanting hand outs now days. But will be quick to tell someone to do their homework before RDs...
CrayI remember when some older NT guys were getting mad at guys posting online sites, state side or UK. So do you really expect people to put their last REAL hookup on blast? Would you? If you say you would stop lying to yourself

I agree with everything you just said, but to that point, why even make a thread about it??? If he wanted to help NT'ers he would say where he is from and respond to a few people via PM. But it doesn't sound like he is doing that....
glasses.gif

tons of stores do it, they have VIP customers they always sell to. so they jsut stroll in and get them early.. u gotta know people. most of the time they cop early stuff that is easy cop day of tho.. lmfao

Originally Posted by prozac4312

You cared enough to reply! LOL! Post like these are for those who can contribute similar situations not those who are looking to interject personal opinion. And remeber that your post are archived prozac4312, You just bought your first Original(OG) Jordans on July 5, 2012 and they are XV's(15) at that. That shoe was really more of a lifestyle shoe, grow up.
Cool story, bro.

How's that 1990 Mazda Miata running?

happy.gif
lmao, classic reason why i check the site 10 times a day to catch comedy like this.....

Kenny, I can see how this thread could be considered bragging or whatever. Yes it's actually kind of useless. But he just wanted to know if people still had real hookups. The only way to find out is ask. Maybe he could of put it in the general section? But he knew the JB section had more traffic idk. Or he just wants to reach that 300 post limit. I'm not sure

At first, I thought the OP was gonna start a list of stores that let you do this.

But then after I read his post.....

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Worthless thread.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

At first, I thought the OP was gonna start a list of stores that let you do this.

But then after I read his post.....

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Worthless thread.

I thought the same thing. Such a dumb thread.

So is the "camping out" thread useless. Funny thing is I click on tons of threads each day if I either don't have input or don't feel the need to respond, so I move on but somehow alot of people clicked on this thread deemed it unnecessary, but then chose to post a reply. Then it came to me, those with negative comments actually thought I was going to say, go to the corner of 94th and Stupid, ask for Micheal Jordan, and ask him to put his job in jeopady by hooking you up. To all those stupid enough to think that, that was what this post was about, come on be for real. However, their are a few people who got it, so all is not lost. And to the rest I know who you are, you are the guys who use to wear throwbacks and air force 1's, then true religion and ed hardy, now you wear plaid skater shirts, polo's and skinny jeans and Jordans, post Retro Jordans for sale and call them original and/or never saw MJ play an actual game. Good thing is that people who really understand that this post was to help those who really want to get that shoe that they missed back in the days, won't have to camp out or get trampled to much longer because as soon as the style changes and hype dies half these clowns will be wearing dresses if their favorite rapper does, lol. These shoes mean something totally different to me and that's coming from somebaody who wears, pre-nike Cole Haan's, Mezlan's, Bostonian's shoes and  Robert Graham and Burberry dress shirts 5 days a week. You kow what to real waster of a thread or thread space is? Guys with all those WTB's on their post and the shoes they supposedly WTB are in the classified thread clear as day. Also half the people talking crazy on my post have 600 or more post in a 2 year period and it's only 365 days in a year, LOL. This guy, beh235 called my thread useless but has 2500 post since December 2011, wow,LOL.

Back
Top Bottom