Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I agree, but nothing else was great. If this were set in modern day it wouldn't be getting the same reception, it took us to a place that we could all connect with. They did a great job of that.

If it were that easy then all these tv networks with cancelled shows would do the same thing. They picked the right stuff to pay homage to and the show was well done.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but well done is a stretch. There are obvious things I can pick at about the show but I'll leave it alone, agree to disagree.

This isn't in the great category bro, stop. One quick thing that comes to mind. There were two kids that went missing in this show, they only focused on one. Am I supposed to wait until season two for a reason why Barb wasn't cared about? Not even by her family?

This isn't in the great category bro, stop. One quick thing that comes to mind. There were two kids that went missing in this show, they only focused on one. Am I supposed to wait until season two for a reason why Barb wasn't cared about? Not even by her family?
Please list your favorite shows .... Again you can do that with EVERY show ..... the creators also stated they will show the aftermath regarding barb and her family in season 2

But a disappearance is what the show is based on. Y'all can't be serious and of course they have to address it in the second season, it was a fumble in be first.

But a disappearance is what the show is based on. Y'all can't be serious and of course they have to address it in the second season, it was a fumble in be first.
what would it have added to this current season ? They literally would have been showing that just because . I could see if her and her family had been shown all through out the show

Then why have her at all? Actually don't answer it, I don't want to keep responding. Like I said, I enjoyed the show but it wasn't great.

Cause Barb wasnt a main character?

Its like adressing every death of every goon in a Mission Impossible movie the same as you would address the main bad guy.

It was mentioned that people thought she ran away. Next season we'll see if they'll actually try and tell people she was found dead in the upside down world. Messed up if they left her body there and never told her parents what really happened but would people even believe them.

its messed up they left her there period 
laugh.gif

i wonder if she became a demigorgon? 
nerd.gif

The barb thing didn't bother me, it just made me laugh. I who neatly wouldn't have even thought about how messed up it was for nobody to care about her unless I was reading up on it online or watching Skits mocking it.

I honestly didn't even notice the towns non-reaction until that SNL skit and I thought back on it like, " oh yeah. What about barb, damn :lol: " Writers did the same, so what, doesn't take away from the story much. Show IS great btw. Right up there with the best of them, and not just a 1 trick pony with the nostalgia. I thought it shared all the strengths of any other well regarded series.

Nancy bae never stopped looking for her. Even went to the upside down. I was gonna say she was a good friend but she's the one who dragged barb to that douche's house and then told her to hang out so she can get her cherry popped.

Back
Top Bottom