Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Just finished it...I enjoyed it. The kids did a great job but let's see how likable they'll be once they all hit puberty. Looks like one of them already has a deep voice 
laugh.gif
 Hope Will doesn't turn heel though

Halfway through the second episode and I'm not really into it. I know some shows take a while to build up (breaking bad),but this doesn't even seem like my type of show.

Halfway through the second episode and I'm not really into it. I know some shows take a while to build up (breaking bad),but this doesn't even seem like my type of show.

I watched it with my girlfriend and she liked it. I was either way, not really anything special, in my opinion. I couldn't do Breaking Bad. Gave it like 3 episodes and I just was done.

Bro, give breaking bad a chance, you won't regret it.

This paranormal activity stuff isn't for me. No interest whatsoever. When she walked in after the radio started playing and the walls started stretching, I was donezo.

Just finished the whole season and all this time, I thought the douche boyfriend was Jean-Ralphio from Parks and Rec :lol:

The three main young kids are some pretty damn good actors.

Barb deader than dead. I don't know why people still doubt that.

Interesting to see where they go I'm Season 2. It seems like the new Red Ranger is joining the cast too.

I don't think Barb being dead was the issue, it was how no one in town gave a damn that Barb might have been dead :lol:

Just finished the whole season and all this time, I thought the douche boyfriend was Jean-Ralphio from Parks and Rec
laugh.gif

The three main young kids are some pretty damn good actors.

Barb deader than dead. I don't know why people still doubt that.

Interesting to see where they go I'm Season 2. It seems like the new Red Ranger is joining the cast too.
She's clearly dead. Eleven found her body in the upside down. People take issue with the fact that nobody cared 
laugh.gif

Just send her parents to the upside down to retrieve her body. Scumbag move if the sheriff and winona ryder just left her body there.

I was like a kid in a toy store when this came on.

I love what they did with the Ego waffle and the music :smokin

Ha. They wore the ghostbusters uniforms to school? Now that person gonna repeat how the show isn't good and playing to ghostbusters nostalgia now.

Back
Top Bottom