Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

^ true.
As the town's sheriff, I thought that his number one goal at the time was to get his 'mission' accomplished and done, and that was to find Will alive no matter what.
You can see him changing as the show progressed. From a care free sheriff, to a determined guy doing whatever it takes to find answers.
I think there was a small sense of regret, especially before he got into the car. You can kind of see it as he went in the car. And leaving food for eleven in the outdoors during Christmas Eve when his whole staff is out celebrating. Probably his next 'mission'.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Walking between both worlds? I hope 11 is a constant in the next season/whole series. Would suck if she disappeared forever with no trace or answers.

Still upset Hopper sold her out

he didn't exactly sell her out did he? I mean they went to the school first instead of the gym... that counts for something? LOL... i don't know....

Walking between both worlds? I hope 11 is a constant in the next season/whole series. Would suck if she disappeared forever with no trace or answers.

I hope so too- she was a good character... a badass one at that!

She can't be gone, unless she is and WIll has the ability to walk between both.

show was incredible.

hopefully they explore a lot more of the government experimentation stuff in season 2.

Anyone else get the feels when eleven was like 'goodbye mike' [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

It's cuz she ain't had no real friends n stuff, or family... And she did what needed to be done to Prtect the only real friends n fam she knew

Damn I'm hella lit right now

I shed a tear I wont lie. I binged watch this show and got attached to the chars.

Feel sorry for ol girl man.

Taken away from her moms and experimented on.
Seeing real life monsters.
That jail lookin room. Lil girl only had crayons man.
Didnt eem know what friend meant.
Probably anemic cuz of all that bleeding.
Gotta wear a wig.
Now shes in the upside down all alone.

:smh:

Why wouldn't I.

Many accounts of MK ULTRA that involve little girls have some sort sexual abuse present. Hell, her calling him papa, her using the cat as a programming test tool (sex kitten spinoff), and how close he got to her whenever he was in her bed made me think he was touching her

Do we know if PAPA was molesting 11? Is it safe to assume so?
Why wouldn't I.

Many accounts of MK ULTRA that involve little girls have some sort sexual abuse present. Hell, her calling him papa, her using the cat as a programming test tool (sex kitten spinoff), and how close he got to her whenever he was in her bed made me think he was touching her
damnnit i didn't think so before but now i do...
sick.gif

poor el.  

i hope she comes back with a vengeance.

Back
Top Bottom