Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

what the hell happened to this thread? 
laugh.gif

Also, Barb looked SO pitiful when Nancy basically told her to get lost because she was about to go upstairs and 'Have fun." I wish somebody was there for Barb before she got killed off

MILF > daughter on this one I'm with you.

Back then you couldn't do anything if you were waiting for a friend to do her business. 

Now a days, you can be like 'alright do your thing, I'mma play Pokemon Go"

Fright Rags getting in on this. They're going to do more in depth designs once they finalize the license. This is just a little preview. I'm digging the goonies one
The Monster Squad t is dope, haha. Might have to cop.

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea but I thought it was interesting. Just posting incase people were looking for shirts.

What if Will becomes the flea and El has to come back to save them from him??

I think it's possible since the Demogogging left something in him and that last scene he was in the bathroom could either have been a flash back or reality between the now AND the upside down.

What if Will becomes the flea and El has to come back to save them from him??

I think it's possible since the Demogogging left something in him and that last scene he was in the bathroom could either have been a flash back or reality between the now AND the upside down.
yea i feel like that's gonna happen, he'll definitely be the flea in the next season

Back
Top Bottom