Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Started yesterday, finished it today. Hype is real. I couldnt watch it in the dark last night lol.

Loved it. Even if I don't **** with monsters like that.

Bro all these gimmicky *** movies can't even come close, I legit felt like I was watching a Nightmare on Elm Street/ET hybrid.

Hard to explain, joint took me back to when I was 10 years old watching these old movies in a VHS.

Started yesterday, finished it today. Hype is real. I couldnt watch it in the dark last night lol.

Loved it. Even if I don't **** with monsters like that.

Bro all these gimmicky *** movies can't even come close, I legit felt like I was watching a Nightmare on Elm Street/ET hybrid.

Hard to explain, joint took me back to when I was 10 years old watching these old movies in a VHS.

You ain't lying!! They don't make em like this anymore.

Felt like ET, Stand by Me, The Goonies, every decent horror flick, etc all rolled into one. I didn't think movies like this could be made anymore. All that comes out is crappy rushed remakes, crappy comic book movies, and even crappier Michael Bay creations.

Plus he saved Nancy bae from the upside down world and slept in her bed after cuz she was scared. I'd expect for her to at least let my fingers enter her upside down world.

My man Johnathan taking notes from Jorahs book of simpin....bout the only thing I was mad about with the show at the end...lmao

Real question is... Will the little fat dude grow his front teeth by season 2? :lol:

I kept thinking Barb would be the one to keep Will safe in the upsidedown world...not sure why they didn't use that angle, seems like killing her off was soooooo unessesary

My sister told me about this, and I started watching last week, but my "ADD" made me change it. Will tune back in.

Nancy left her to get ****** down and only remembered her after she needed someone to talk to about it once she got back to school.
Nobody cared about barb b.

Last edited:
So the font they use for the chapters in the episodes, they look familiar...I assume they're from a Stephen King book?

Castle Byers :pimp:

Its pouring and nonstop lightning/thunder as Im going thru this, feelin like Demo is about to appear

Real question is... Will the little fat dude grow his front teeth by season 2? :lol:

Well they gonna have to write it in that he did grow his front teeth cuz he got a full front row of teeth now from surgery. He actually had that disorder he mentioned in the show in real life so they wrote it in the show for him.

This show is probably the best series I've seen ever. It's so well done. The characters development and the story was very well put together. And just the way it was shot to make it look like you were watching an actual show from the 80s was just speechless. Blew me away. Only thing that bugged me tho was el. She legit looked like a dude when I seen her. I got confused when Mike was saying she. It really had me bugging throughout the episodes. I googled her after watching all eight shows and she still looked like a boy even with seeing her with long hair.

^^Thats the second time I've heard "I though El was a boy"

How? Looks like a straight up girl to me.

This show is probably the best series I've seen ever. It's so well done. The characters development and the story was very well put together. And just the way it was shot to make it look like you were watching an actual show from the 80s was just speechless. Blew me away. Only thing that bugged me tho was el. She legit looked like a dude when I seen her. I got confused when Mike was saying she. It really had me bugging throughout the episodes. I googled her after watching all eight shows and she still looked like a boy even with seeing her with long hair.

Very weird thing to get hung up about.

Back
Top Bottom