Success and Motivation by Mark Cuban

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by TonyReali

23w4suq.jpg

A bunch of stuff you should already know, Thanks Mark.

Perfect

One of the better reads here on NT in recent months.. Sad that instead of reading an informative and entertaining story from a success like Mark people would rather troll for lulz..

One of the better reads here on NT in recent months.. Sad that instead of reading an informative and entertaining story from a success like Mark people would rather troll for lulz..

Just read the whole thing cause that's how much I need it. It's funny cause the first 4 paragraphs describe my life perfectly... someone on the outside looking in trying to make it 

Just read the whole thing cause that's how much I need it. It's funny cause the first 4 paragraphs describe my life perfectly... someone on the outside looking in trying to make it 

Good read. I'm sorta stuck in the middle though. Always too lazy to do some action. plus I think I got a handicap of not wanting to deal with actual people lol.

Good read. I'm sorta stuck in the middle though. Always too lazy to do some action. plus I think I got a handicap of not wanting to deal with actual people lol.

Back
Top Bottom