Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint it funny that about a year ago around this time Superb exposed Gold Street Capital and now he is here getting exposed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just seeing this

got me like

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

IN

I remember when Superb posted this in the gold street thread  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Superb   Dude please and all the other cheerleaders here. I got a bentley 2012 and a caddy truck 2013 and a ferarri but you dont see me on her wanting attention and ducktaling. I dont need to post my pics even tho i did once because somebody wanted to see. Wife drive the truck, Ferarri is older got it as a gift bentley is my everyday car. 2014 impala on deck when i want to be on the low key

Last edited by a moderator:

I remember when Superb posted this in the gold street thread  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Superb   Dude please and all the other cheerleaders here. I got a bentley 2012 and a caddy truck 2013 and a ferarri but you dont see me on her wanting attention and ducktaling. I dont need to post my pics even tho i did once because somebody wanted to see. Wife drive the truck, Ferarri is older got it as a gift bentley is my everyday car. 2014 impala on deck when i want to be on the low key
roll.gif
 Ok he Ray-J now. bet he has an indoor swimming pool and an outside swimming pool too

so who coming to the memorial service at the mall kiosk u gotta rsvp 

also if    gsc < super b < op <??????
nerd.gif

i think super b was eating ppl food out the work fridge too 

Last edited:
i think a week or two later was the benoit incident too and they dropped the angle completely. such a dumb angle to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom