Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why I was still getting reps from the Fendi Belt thread :lol:

vince-mcmahon-gif.gif

can someone change this to banned

The WWE man, culture appropriation to the max but damn if we'll ever see a 100% black world champion.

they can have white guys like Cena pretending to be black but actual black wrestlers have to play some stereotypical angle.

**** Vince.

Aside from The Rock who is half samoan and comes from a legendary wrestling family I've never seen a black guy get a push without having to be a stereotypical billboard. Look how they did Booker T.

Brah booker t is like a 5 time champ

^ yeah in wcw though. In wwe he beat the rock a couple of times and was king of the ring with the awful persona king booker. Other than that vince had him ****ing, getting beat up by stone cold in a super market, finding magic beans to beat undertaker at judgement day. Dude was a jobber at one point.  Even his intro to the wwe after the merger was humiliating, Rock just embarrassing him 
laugh.gif

The WWE man, culture appropriation to the max but damn if we'll ever see a 100% black world champion.

they can have white guys like Cena pretending to be black but actual black wrestlers have to play some stereotypical angle.

**** Vince.

Aside from The Rock who is half samoan and comes from a legendary wrestling family I've never seen a black guy get a push without having to be a stereotypical billboard. Look how they did Booker T.

Brah booker t is like a 5 time.... 5 time.... 5 time, 5 time, 5 time champ

Sucka :smokin

^ yeah in wcw though. In wwe he beat the rock a couple of times and was king of the ring with the awful persona king booker. Other than that vince had him ****ing, getting beat up by stone cold in a super market, finding magic beans to beat undertaker at judgement day. Dude was a jobber at one point.  Even his intro to the wwe after the merger was humiliating, Rock just embarrassing him 

funny the thread started about a fake dude acting real now its shifting to real dudes acting fake

Last edited:
Caught up. The LULZ were had.

Thread of the year candidate for sure.

Last edited:
so this a wrestling thread in disguise 
funny the thread started about a fake dude acting real now its shifting to real dudes acting fake
it could be worse could shift the nt usual tipping,draya or ....
sweaty coffee drinkers 

laugh.gif
log off, b.

King Booka was all types of lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom