Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a Vince appreciation thread. Son got the du rag on straight pimping, mike Jones style too.

The WWE man, culture appropriation to the max but damn if we'll ever see a 100% black world champion.

they can have white guys like Cena pretending to be black but actual black wrestlers have to play some stereotypical angle.

**** Vince.

Aside from The Rock who is half samoan and comes from a legendary wrestling family I've never seen a black guy get a push without having to be a stereotypical billboard. Look how they did Booker T.

Last edited:
The WWE man, culture appropriation to the max but damn if we'll ever see a 100% black world champion.

they can have white guys like Cena pretending to be black but actual black wrestlers have to play some stereotypical angle.

**** Vince.
naomi is just a rachet diva now 
frown.gif

Yall probably sent my man into a deep depression.

If you think about it, yall LITERALLY put my man out of work 
laugh.gif

All you dudes calling him Super B

Clearly never connected an uppercut in a SNES Mortal Kombat

and have poor reading/vocab...

Last edited:
Aint it funny that about a year ago around this time Superb exposed Gold Street Capital and now he is here getting exposed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So in theory op may get exposed next year ? :nerd:
the death of ecw :smh:

I just remembered when Vince "died" when his limo blew up and a lot of people were too dumb to realize he wasn't really dead so they had to release a statement :rofl:
I think I was in middle school when that happened .. :rofl:

**** Vince.

Aside from The Rock who is half samoan and comes from a legendary wrestling family I've never seen a black guy get a push without having to be a stereotypical billboard. Look how they did Booker T.

It's fake, tho. Why does it matter who is the champ?

WWF was built off of stereotypes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom