Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Don't buy from those guys! They are known to sell fake/unauthorized pairs of shoes all the local Portland FB groups are spreading the word about them.
Thanks for the info, I really want to get the camos in my size, it's been hard trying to size swap my pairs so I'm just gonna wait it out and take my camo n black pairs to a consignment store later on the week and see if I get lucky.

so why i saw somewhere that blacks are more limited? maybe because nobody wants them so they made less pairs?:tongue:

I still didn't see them last night. But ok. For whatever reason, Supreme home page "shop" option does not work on my mobile

I could've buy as much stuff, but they were all crap, they should've done that with the Jordan clothing

Lol the shoes done came n gone yall still going on! Let it go!! Yall take obsession to a whole new level I swear.

Lol the shoes done came n gone yall still going on! Let it go!! Yall take obsession to a whole new level I swear.
This is a site dedicated to sneakers, what do you expect? If we didn't talk about shoes that already came out we wouldn't have much to discuss.

I'm just not built like alot on here I work really hard 6 days a week I don't spend alot of time on here chatting over n over about which colors look better than others or how materials feel. I'm on lunch break now hell my hands be bout 2 sore to even type on here. Hard *** work. It is what it is

I'm just not built like alot on here I work really hard 6 days a week I don't spend alot of time on here chatting over n over about which colors look better than others or how materials feel. I'm on lunch break now hell my hands be bout 2 sore to even type on here. Hard *** work. It is what it is
So you spend your free time attempting to talk down to people talking about sneakers on a sneaker forum?

Priorities.

I saw the black pair Saturday on feet and unless you know what you're looking at, it's just a plain black Jordan 5. Very subtle, very low key. I think I might be on the hunt for a pair now.

So you spend your free time attempting to talk down to people talking about sneakers on a sneaker forum?

Priorities.
nah its just when I get on here ppl stay talking about these hypebeast treasures and reading the comments it's like people are seriously just finding things to say about them now. It's funny it's like they just don't want to let it go lol. It looks really obessive and weird

nah its just when I get on here ppl stay talking about these hypebeast treasures and reading the comments it's like people are seriously just finding things to say about them now. It's funny it's like they just don't want to let it go lol. It looks really obessive and weird
somebody didnt get a pair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom