Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And it gets worse and worse by the post 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by slyme843  

Lol the shoes done came n gone yall still going on! Let it go!! Yall take obsession to a whole new level I swear.

I'm just not built like alot on here I work really hard 6 days a week I don't spend alot of time on here chatting over n over about which colors look better than others or how materials feel. I'm on lunch break now hell my hands be bout 2 sore to even type on here. Hard *** work. It is what it is

I coulda got the camos locally for a good ticket but passed. You don't know me. You don't know what I have or dont. Pump ya self up with that bs all you want

Originally Posted by slyme843  

Lol the shoes done came n gone yall still going on! Let it go!! Yall take obsession to a whole new level I swear.

I'm just not built like alot on here I work really hard 6 days a week I don't spend alot of time on here chatting over n over about which colors look better than others or how materials feel. I'm on lunch break now hell my hands be bout 2 sore to even type on here. Hard *** work. It is what it is

I coulda got the camos locally for a good ticket but passed. You don't know me. You don't know what I have or dont. Pump ya self up with that bs all you want
also  the same dude practically  begging  someone else  to sell him the product he's  talking crap about   

i dont get it, people claimng they hate or dont care for the shoe but yet, theyre frequenting the thread..laughs

Back
Top Bottom