Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

nah its just when I get on here ppl stay talking about these hypebeast treasures and reading the comments it's like people are seriously just finding things to say about them now. It's funny it's like they just don't want to let it go lol. It looks really obessive and weird
Ill be honest...90% of all new hyped release threads look exactly how you described. lol

I must be jaded by it.

But anyways I'm out. Atleast for a minute yall had more to debate than the same thing. Peace

But anyways I'm out. Atleast for a minute yall had more to debate than the same thing. Peace

You in the Low Country?? Who there had raffle tickets for these?? Or you mean you coulda had them on resale?

Either way, this is what people do in sneaker forums. Sometimes it's very repetitive but not everyone reads everybody elses previous comments. So lot of stuff repeated. Or people just wanna talk about the shoes! Just scroll past.

I'm just not built like alot on here I work really hard 6 days a week I don't spend alot of time on here chatting over n over about which colors look better than others or how materials feel. I'm on lunch break now hell my hands be bout 2 sore to even type on here. Hard *** work. It is what it is
I work six days a week... I work hard....  I  don't have much free time...  I am on here a lot. because I like keeping up to date on info.  I wouldn't have know about the Supreme restock last night if it wasn't for this place.  I also wouldn't find out about a lot of other info  from other members...  It's a coummunity.  If you want to waste your time talking down to others because they   like talking about what they want to talk about.... Your wasting your time first of all  2nd  your going to get blasted hard on here.   If you have an issue of us talking  then your free to leave....  Your also free   to stay, but your going to get blasted hard on here.

Those look good to me. I'd make sure to get tagged and dated pics firsts from the seller just to be safe could be using someone else's photos.

Last edited:
I coulda got the camos locally for a good ticket but passed. You don't know me. You don't know what I have or dont. Pump ya self up with that bs all you want
oh here we go...  The I could have had a pair  but passed  guy....  Good for you you could have copped a pair...  most people would have copped even if they didn't like the kicks.   You  didn't... My guess is  you didn't have the money   to pick them up  otherwise you would have.  But I don't  know you   right?  Just like you don't know us.  You don't know why  each person is here, yet you judged all of us.  So  get your broke a**  outa here.

oh here we go...  The I could have had a pair  but passed  guy....  Good for you you could have copped a pair...  most people would have copped even if they didn't like the kicks.   You  didn't... My guess is  you didn't have the money   to pick them up  otherwise you would have.  But I don't  know you   right?  Just like you don't know us.  You don't know why  each person is here, yet you judged all of us.  So  get your broke a**  outa here.
roll.gif

I coulda got the camos locally for a good ticket but passed. You don't know me. You don't know what I have or dont. Pump ya self up with that bs all you want

n the yoppa just might b bak off safety.....

rs tho all fax

Back
Top Bottom